Accounting for real and nominal exchange rate movements in the post-Bretton Woods period
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sfia, Mohamed Daly, 2006. "Tunisia: Sources Of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations," MPRA Paper 3129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodolfo Helg & Massimiliano Serati, 2000. "The speed of adjustment to PPP: is there any puzzle?," LIUC Papers in Economics 74, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Moore, Tomoe & Pentecost, Eric J., 2006. "An investigation into the sources of fluctuation in real and nominal wage rates in eight EU countries: A structural VAR approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 357-376, June.
- Kiptui, Moses, 2015. "Sources of Exchange Rate Fluctuations in Kenya: The Relative Importance of Real and Nominal Shocks," MPRA Paper 61515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takeshi Inoue & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2009.
"What Explains Real and Nominal Exchange Rate Fluctuations?: Evidence from SVAR Analysis for India,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2803-2815.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2009. "What Explains Real and Nominal Exchange Rate Fluctuations? Evidence from SVAR Analysis for India," IDE Discussion Papers 216, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- A. H. Ahmad & Eric J. Pentecost, 2009. "Sources Of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Empirical Evidence From Nine African Countries," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(s1), pages 66-84, September.
- Nguyen Van Phuong, 2015. "Sources of Exchange Rate Fluctuation in Vietnam: An Application of the SVAR Model," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(4), pages 671-679, April.
- Lucio Sarno & Mark P. Taylor, 2002.
"Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(1), pages 1-5.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2001. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 2913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lian An & Yoonbai Kim, 2010. "Sources of Exchange Rate Movements in Japan: Is the Exchange Rate a Shock-Absorber or a Source of Shock?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 265-276, May.
- Waheed, Muhammad, 2009. "Impact of real and nominal factors on long run equilibrium in Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 33169, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2010.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Thaneepanichskul Suchada, 2003. "Sources of Exchange Rate Fluctuations: The Cases of Mexico and Thailand in the Aftermaths of their Recent Currency Crises," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(2), pages 375-400, November.
- Frank Smets, 1997.
"Financial-asset Prices and Monetary Policy: Theory and Evidence,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe (ed.), Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Smets, Frank, 1997. "Financial Asset Prices and Monetary Policy: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Smets, 1997. "Financial asset prices and monetary policy: theory and evidence," BIS Working Papers 47, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nguyen Van, Phuong, 2014.
"Sources of exchange rate fluctuation in Vietnam: an application of the SVAR model,"
60565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Van Phuong, 2015. "Sources Of Exchange Rate Fluctuation In Vietnam: An Application Of The Svar Model," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1090, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Amalia Morales-Zumaquero, 2006. "Explaining real exchange rate fluctuations," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 345-360, November.
- Ana Luísa Gouvêa Abras & Rodrigo Marino Sekkel, 2003. "Choques Nominais e Reais na Taxa de Câmbio: Evidência Empírica para o Brasil Pós Desvalorização de 1999," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] c48, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rodolfo Helg & Massimiliano Serati, "undated". "Does the PPP need the UIP?," Working Papers 97, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Uz, Idil & Ketenci, Natalya, 2008. "Panel analysis of the monetary approach to exchange rates: Evidence from ten new EU members and Turkey," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin & Kutan, Ali M., 2001.
"Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in Transition Economies: The Case of Poland and Hungary,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 257-275, June.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin & Kutan, Ali M., 2000. "Sources of real exchange rate fluctuations in transition economies: The case of Ploand and Hungary," ZEI Working Papers B 14-2000, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- K. Rajmund MIRDALA, 2012.
"Sources Of Exchange Rate Volatility In The European Transition Economies. Effects Of Economic Crisis Revealed,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(3(21)/ Fa), pages 270-282.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2012. "Sources of exchange rate volatility in the european transition economies (effects of economic crisis revealed)," MPRA Paper 42060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S., 2013. "Real exchange rate fluctuations and the relative importance of nontradables," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 844-855.
- Guilherme Moura & Sergio Da Silva, 2005. "Testing the Equilibrium Exchange Rate Model," International Finance 0505018, EconWPA.
- Alex Luiz FERREIRA, "undated".
"Are Real Interest Differentials Caused by Frictions in Goods or Assets Markets, Real or Nominal Shocks?,"
- Alex Luiz Ferreira, 2004. "Are Real Interest Differentials Caused by Frictions in Goods or Assets Markets, Real or Nominal Shocks?," Studies in Economics 0407, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Andrew Powell & Martin Gonzalez Rozada & Verónica Cohen Sabbán, 2003. "A new test for the success of inflation targeting," Business School Working Papers trece, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Agnieszka Stazka, 2006. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe – Temporary or Permanent?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1876, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haluk Erlat & Guzin Erlat, 1998. "Permanent and transitory shocks on real and nominal exchange rates in Turkey during the post-1980 period," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(4), pages 379-396, December.
- Amalia Morales Zumaquero., 2004. "Explaining Real Exchange Rates Fluctuations," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/23, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:55:y:2010:i:04:n:s0217590810004012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guilherme, Moura & Sergio, Da Silva, 2006. "Testing the Equilibrium Exchange Rate Model - Updated," MPRA Paper 1871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2004. "Tijuana's Dynamic Unemployment and Output Growth," Labor and Demography 0401001, EconWPA.
- Muhammad Nasir & Wasim Malik, 2011. "Structural Decomposition of Exchange Rate Shocks in Pakistan: An Empirical Investigation using SVAR Methodology," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(1), pages 124-138, September.
- Rogers, John H., 1999. "Monetary shocks and real exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 269-288, December.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J. & Thomakos, Dimitrios D., 1998. "Structural VAR, MARMA and open economy models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 187-198, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:32:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seiha Ok & Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2010.
"Real Shock Or Nominal Shock? Exchange Rate Movements In Cambodia And Lao Pdr,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 55(04), pages 685-703.
- Seiha Ok & Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2010. "Real Shock or Nominal Shock? Exchange Rate Movements in Cambodia and Lao PDR," Working Papers EMS_2010_05, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Chayawadee Chai-Anant & Corinna Ho, 2008. "Understanding Asian equity flows, market returns and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 245, Bank for International Settlements.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Naoko Hamori, 2007. "Sources of Real and Nominal Exchange Rate Movements for the Euro," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(32), pages 1-10.
- Monika Blaszkiewicz-Schwartzman, 2007. "Explaining Exchange Rate Movements in New Member States of the European Union: Nominal and Real Convergence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 144, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Kilic, Erdem, 2017. "Contagion effects of U.S. Dollar and Chinese Yuan in forward and spot foreign exchange markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 51-67.
- Kubo, Koji, 2013. "Sources of fluctuations in parallel exchange rates and policy reform in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 388, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Louis Kuijs & Alain Borghijs, 2004. "Exchange Rates in Central Europe; A Blessing or a Curse?," IMF Working Papers 04/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen, Chuanglian & Yao, Shujie & Ou, Jinghua, 2017. "Exchange rate dynamics in a Taylor rule framework," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 158-173.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2015. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in New EU Member Countries," FIW Working Paper series 160, FIW.
- Kevin Lee & Kalvinder Shields, "undated". "Information, Business Survey Forecasts and Measurement of Output Trends in Six European Economies," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Le Thanh, Binh, 2015. "The source of real and nominal exchange rate fluctuations in Thailand: Real shock or nominal shock," MPRA Paper 66322, University Library of Munich, Germany.