Citations for "Commitment, flexibility and market outcomes"
by Vives, Xavier
- Burguet, Roberto & Sákovics, József, 2017.
"Bertrand and the long run,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 39-55.
- Burguet, Roberto & SÃ¡kovics, JÃ³zsef, 2014. "Bertrand and the long run," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-38, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Roberto Burguet & József Sákovics, 2014. "Bertrand and the Long Run," Working Papers 777, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Jozsef Sakovics, 2014. "Bertrand and the long run," ESE Discussion Papers 244, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Xavier Vives, 2011. "Strategic Supply Function Competition With Private Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(6), pages 1919-1966, November.
- Xavier Vives, 2008. "Strategic Supply Function Competition with Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 2410, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vives, Xavier, 2008. "Strategic supply function competition with private information," IESE Research Papers D/774, IESE Business School.
- Xavier Vives, 2009. "Strategic Supply Function Competition with Private Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1736, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vives, Xavier, 2008. "Strategic Supply Function Competition with Private Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 6960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Vives, 2009. "Strategic Supply Function Competition with Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 2856, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2014. "Capacity choice and welfare under alternative unionisation structures," Discussion Papers 2014/176, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2014. "Capacity Choice and Welfare under Alternative Unionisation Structures," Working Paper Series 12_14, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Yoshihiro Tomaru & Yasuhiko Nakamura & Masayuki Saito, 2009. "Capacity Choice in a Mixed Duopoly with Managerial Delegation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1904-1924.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2004:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Yuanzhu & Poddar, Sougata, 2005. "Mixed oligopoly and the choice of capacity," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 365-374, December.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2004. "Mixed oligopoly and the choice of capacity," CEMA Working Papers 495, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Barla, Philippe & Constantatos, Christos, 2005. "Strategic interactions and airline network morphology under demand uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 703-716, April.
- Astrid Jung, 2001. "Are Product Innovation and Flexible Technology Complements?," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-07, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG), revised Feb 2003.
- Hikaru Ogawa, 2006. "Capacity Choice in the Mixed duopoly with Product Differentiation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(8), pages 1-6.
- Nakamura, Yasuhiko, 2014. "Capacity choice in a duopoly with a consumer-friendly firm and an absolute profit-maximizing firm," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 105-117.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Ehud Zuscovitch, 2010. "Jack of All Trades or Master of One? The Specialization–Flexibility Trade-off," Chapters,in: Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- He, Hua & Pindyck, Robert S., 1992. "Investments in flexible production capacity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 575-599.
- He, Hua. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1989. "Investments in flexible production capacity," Working papers 2102-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2003. " Bargaining, Mergers, and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19, Spring.
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2001. "Bargaining, Mergers, and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2001. "Bargaining, Mergers and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tunay I. Tunca, 2004. "Information Precision and Asymptotic Efficiency of Industrial Markets," Working Papers 04-11, NET Institute, revised Oct 2004.
- Dong, Quan & Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos, 2015. "Does investment in capacity encourage FDI?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 58-64.
- Moreno, Diego & Ubeda, Luis, 2006. "Capacity precommitment and price competition yield the Cournot outcome," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 323-332, August.
- Scarpa, Carlo & Polo, Michele, 2007. "Take or Pay Contracts and Market Segmentation," MPRA Paper 5861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debora Di Gioacchino, 2004. "Cost Padding in Regulated Markets with Demand Uncertainty," Working Papers 72, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Juha Honkatukia & Ville Mälkönen & Adriaan Perrels, 2006. "Impacts of the European Emission Trade System on Finnish Wholesale Electricity Prices," Discussion Papers 405, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Tunca, Tunay I., 2008. "Information precision and asymptotic efficiency of industrial markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 964-996, September.
- Weiss, Christoph R., 1999. "Flexibility and Competition in Food Manufacturing Industries," FE Working Papers 9901, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Polo, Michele & Scarpa, Carlo, 2013. "Liberalizing the gas industry: Take-or-pay contracts, retail competition and wholesale trade," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 64-82.
- Michele Polo & Carlo Scarpa, "undated". "Liberalizing the Gas Industry: Take-or-Pay Contracts, Retail Competition and Wholesale Trade," IEFE Working Papers 49, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Tseng, Mei-Chiun, 2004. "Strategic choice of flexible manufacturing technologies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 223-227, October.
- Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Flexibility And Competition In U.S. Food Manufacturing Firms: Are Firms Too Inflexible?," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20596, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kao, Tina & Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2012. "Meeting the Competition: Commitment and Competitive Behavior," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151205, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2006. "Endogenous Timing in a Mixed Duopoly and Private Duopoly - ‘Capacity- then-Quantity’ Game," Departmental Working Papers wp0605, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Debora Di Gioacchino, 2008. "Strategic technology choice in regulated markets with demand uncertainty," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 145-164, April.
- Fabio Lamantia, 2011. "A Nonlinear Duopoly with Efficient Production-Capacity Levels," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 295-309, October.
- Renner, Swetlana, 2014. "Flexibilität in Unternehmen: Eine theoretische und empirische Analyse," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 75, number 75.