Capacity Choice in the Mixed duopoly with Product Differentiation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2006.
"The Choice Of Capacity In Mixed Duopoly Under Demand Uncertainty,"
University of Manchester, vol. 74(3), pages 266-272, June.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2004. "The Choice of Capacity in Mixed Duopoly under Demand Uncertainty," CEMA Working Papers 507, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hikaru Ogawa & Akira Nishimori, 2004. "Do Firms Always Choose Excess Capacity?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(2), pages 1-7.
- Vives, Xavier, 1984. "Duopoly information equilibrium: Cournot and bertrand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 71-94, October.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & María Begoña Garzón, 2003. "Mixed Duopoly, Merger and Multiproduct Firms," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 27-42, August.
- Vives, Xavier, 1986. "Commitment, flexibility and market outcomes," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 217-229, June.
- Dave Furth & Dan Kovenock, 1993.
"Price leadership in a duopoly with capacity constraints and product differentiation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Furth, D. & Kovenock, D., 1990. "Price Leadership In A Duopoly With Capacity Constraints And Product Differentiation," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 992, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Nett, Lorenz, 1994. "Why private firms are more innovative than public firms," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 639-653, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2004:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2004. "Endogenous Cost Differentials between Public and Private Enterprises: A Mixed Duopoly Approach," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71(284), pages 671-688, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Fernández-Ruiz, 2012. "Capacity choice in a mixed duopoly with a foreign competitor," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2653-2661.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2014.
"Capacity choice and welfare under alternative unionisation structures,"
2014/176, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2014. "Capacity Choice and Welfare under Alternative Unionisation Structures," Working Paper series 12_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Yoshihiro Tomaru & Yasuhiko Nakamura & Masayuki Saito, 2009. "Capacity Choice in a Mixed Duopoly with Managerial Delegation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1904-1924.
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i:6:p:661-681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Barcena-Ruiz & María Begoña Garzón, 2007. "Capacity Choice in a Mixed Duopoly under Price Competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(26), pages 1-7.
- Pu-yan Nie, 2014. "Effects of capacity constraints on mixed duopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 283-294, July.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & Maria Begoña Garzón, 2010. "Endogenous Timing In A Mixed Duopoly With Capacity Choice," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(2), pages 93-109, March.
- Takeshi Ebina & Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2009. "Mixed oligopoly and spatial agglomeration in quasi-linear city," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2722-2729.
- Nakamura, Yasuhiko, 2015. "Endogenous choice of strategic incentives in a mixed duopoly with a new managerial delegation contract for the public firm," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 262-277.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:26:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-06l10011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.