Citations for "On the effects of schooling vintage on experience-earnings profiles: Theory and evidence"
by Neuman, Shoshana & Weiss, Avi
- Laing, Derek & Palivos, Theodore & Wang, Ping, 2003.
"The economics of 'new blood',"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 106-156, September.
- Derek Laing & Theodore Palivos & Ping Wang, 2001. "The Economics of "New Blood"," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0132, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Aubert Patrick & Caroli Eve & Roger Muriel, 2005.
"New Technologies, Workplace Organisation and the Age Structure of the Workforce: Firm-Level Evidence,"
Research Unit Working Papers
0505, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Patrick Aubert & Eve Caroli & Muriel Roger, 2005. "New technologies, workplace organisation and the age structure of the workforce: Firm-level evidence," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590805, HAL.
- P. Aubert & E. Caroli & M. Roger, 2004. "New Technologies, Workplace Organisation and the Age Structure of the Workforce: Firm-Level Evidence," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2004-07, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Loo,J,van & Grip,A.,de & Steur,M.,de, 2001. "Skills Obsolescence: Causes and Cures," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Allen Jim & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Skill Obsolescence, Lifelong Learning and Labor Market Participation," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ines P. Murillo, 2006. "Returns to Education and Human Capital Depreciation in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa06p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2014. "Workforce ageing and the training propensity of Italian firms: cross-sectional evidence from the INDACO survey," MPRA Paper 56826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alders, Peter, 2005. "Human capital growth and destruction: the effect of fertility on skill obsolescence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 503-520, May.
- Giorgio Pietro, 2013.
"Military conscription and university enrolment: evidence from Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 619-644, April.
- Di Pietro, Giorgio, 2009. "Military Conscription and University Enrolment: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 4212, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Montizaan, Raymond & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier, 2015.
"Training Access, Reciprocity, and Expected Retirement Age,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Montizaan R.M. & Grip A. de & Fouarge D., 2015. "Training access, reciprocity, and expected retirement age," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Montizaan R.M. & Grip A. de & Fouarge D., 2015. "Training access, reciprocity, and expected retirement age," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- María Arrazola & José de Hevia & Marta Risueño & José Félix Sanz Sanz, 2005. "A proposal to estimate human capital depreciation: some evidence for Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 172(1), pages 9-22, June.
- Parker, Simon C., 2013. "Do serial entrepreneurs run successively better-performing businesses?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 652-666.
- Anna Lovasz & Mariann Rigo, 2012.
"Vintage Effects, Ageing and Productivity,"
Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market
1203, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Pål Schøne, 2009. "New technologies, new work practices and the age structure of the workers," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 803-826, July.
- Verner, Dorte, 2005. "What factors influence world literacy? is Africa different?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3496, The World Bank.
- Echevarria, Cruz A. & Iza, Amaia, 2006.
"Life expectancy, human capital, social security and growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2323-2349, December.
- Echevarría Olave, Cruz Angel & Iza Padilla, María Amaya, 2005. "Life Expectancy, Human Capital, Social Security and Growth," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Simon Janßen & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009.
"Skill Obsolescence, Vintage Effects and Changing Tasks,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(1), pages 83-103.
- Simon Janssen & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Skill obsolescence, vintage effects and changing tasks," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0063, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaöz & Joana Mendonça, 2014. "The impact of human capital on the early success of necessity versus opportunity-based entrepreneurs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 831-847, April.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Comi, Simona, 2004.
"Education and earnings growth: evidence from 11 European countries,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 75-83, February.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Comi, Simona, 2000. "Education and Earnings Growth: Evidence from 11 European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 140, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lex Borghans & Hans Heijke, 2005. "The production and use of human capital: Introduction," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 133-142.
- Inés P. Murillo, 2011. "Human capital obsolescence: some evidence for Spain," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 426-445, July.
- Weinberg, Bruce A., 2004. "Experience and Technology Adoption," IZA Discussion Papers 1051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brezis, Elise S. & Weiss, Avi, 1997. "Conscientious regulation and post-regulatory employment restrictions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 517-536, September.