On the effects of schooling vintage on experience-earnings profiles: Theory and evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, 01.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1975. "Measuring the Obsolescence of Knowledge," NBER Chapters,in: Education, Income, and Human Behavior, pages 199-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weiss, Yoram & Lillard, Lee A, 1978.
"Experience, Vintage, and Time Effects in the Growth of Earnings: American Scientists, 1960-1970,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 427-447, June.
- Yoram Weiss & Lee A. Lillard, 1976. "Experience, Vintage and Time Effects in the Growth of Earnings: AmericanScientists, 1960-1970," NBER Working Papers 0138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1992. "Distinguished Fellow: Mincering Labor Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 157-170, Spring. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:39:y:1995:i:5:p:943-955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.