Citations for "Diversification in a Three-Moment World"
by Simkowitz, Michael A. & Beedles, William L.
- Chunhachinda, Pornchai & Dandapani, Krishnan & Hamid, Shahid & Prakash, Arun J., 1997. "Portfolio selection and skewness: Evidence from international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 143-167, February.
- C. James Hueng & Ruey Yau, 2006. "Investor preferences and portfolio selection: is diversification an appropriate strategy?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 255-271.
- Brian M Lucey & Edel Tully & Valerio Poti, 2005.
"International Portfolio Formation, Skewness & the Role of Gold,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Brian M Lucey, Valerio Poti, Edel Tully, 2006. "International Portfolio Formation, Skewness & the Role of Gold," Frontiers in Finance and Economics, SKEMA Business School, vol. 3(1), pages 49-68, June.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2004.
"Optimal Portfolio Allocation Under Higher Moments,"
108, Banque de France.
- Tee, Kai-Hong, 2009. "The effect of downside risk reduction on UK equity portfolios included with Managed Futures Funds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 303-310, December.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2009.
"Financial Literacy and Portfolio Diversification,"
CSEF Working Papers
212, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2008. "Financial Literacy and Portfolio Diversification," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/31, European University Institute.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2008. "Financial Literacy and Portfolio Diversification," EIEF Working Papers Series 0812, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2008.
- Zhong, Angel & Gray, Philip, 2016. "The MAX effect: An exploration of risk and mispricing explanations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 76-90.
- Gaurav Amin & Harry. M Kat, 2002. "Stocks, Bond and Hedge Funds: Not a Free Lunch," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2002-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Tienyu Hwang & Simon Gao & Heather Owen, 2012. "A two-pass model study of the CAPM: evidence from the UK stock market," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 89-104, June.
- Cumova, Denisa & Nawrocki, David, 2011. "A symmetric LPM model for heuristic mean-semivariance analysis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 217-236, May.
- Gordon Tang, 1998. "Weekly Pattern of Exchange Rate Risks: Evidence from Ten Asian-Pacific Currencies," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 261-274, November.
- Kim, Thomas, 2015. "Does individual-stock skewness/coskewness reflect portfolio risk?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 167-174.
- You, Leyuan & Daigler, Robert T., 2010. "Is international diversification really beneficial?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 163-173, January.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens & O. Jokung, 2007.
"Mean-variance-skewness portfolio performance gauging: A general shortage function and dual approach,"
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Octave Jokung, 2007. "Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging: A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 135-149, January.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Octave Jokung, 2005. "Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging: A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach," Working Papers 2005-ECO-05, IESEG School of Management.
- K. Kerstens, 2005. "Mean-Variance Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging:A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach," Post-Print hal-00288765, HAL.
- Jokipii, Terhi, 2006. "Forecasting market crashes : further international evidence," Research Discussion Papers 22/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Goh, Joel Weiqiang & Lim, Kian Guan & Sim, Melvyn & Zhang, Weina, 2012. "Portfolio value-at-risk optimization for asymmetrically distributed asset returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 397-406.
- Flores-Ortega, Miguel. & Flores-Castillo, Lilia Alejandra. & Paredes-Gómez, Angelica., 2014. "Selección de portafolios de inversión incluyendo el efecto de asimetría: evidencia con activos de la Bolsa Mexicana de Valores," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(19), pages 77-101, segundo s.
- Peiro, Amado, 1999. "Skewness in financial returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 847-862, June.
- Tamara Teplova & Evgeniya Shutova, 2011. "A Higher Moment Downside Framework for Conditional and Unconditional Capm in the Russian Stock Market," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(2), pages 157-178, December.
- Low, Rand Kwong Yew & Alcock, Jamie & Faff, Robert & Brailsford, Timothy, 2013. "Canonical vine copulas in the context of modern portfolio management: Are they worth it?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3085-3099.
- Alexander Eastman & Brian Lucey, 2008. "Skewness and asymmetry in futures returns and volumes," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 777-800.
- Post, Thierry & van Vliet, Pim & Levy, Haim, 2008. "Risk aversion and skewness preference," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1178-1187, July.
- repec:hhs:bofrdp:2006_022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiao, Chaoshin & Hung, Ken & Srivastava, Suresh C., 2003. "Taiwan stock market and four-moment asset pricing model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 355-381, October.
- Trino-Manuel Niguez & Ivan Paya & David Peel & Javier Perote, 2013. "Higher-order moments in the theory of diversification and portfolio composition," Working Papers 18297128, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Post, G.T. & van Vliet, P., 2003. "Risk Aversion and Skewness Preference: a comment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-009-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Tang, Gordon Y. N., 1997. "Impact of the day-of-the-week effect on diversification of exchange rate risks," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-51, February.
- Luca Riccetti, 2013. "A copula–GARCH model for macro asset allocation of a portfolio with commodities," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1315-1336, June.
- Anthony Tay & Kenneth F. Wallis, 2000. "Density Forecasting: A Survey," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0370, Econometric Society.
- Sévi, Benoît, 2013. "An empirical analysis of the downside risk-return trade-off at daily frequency," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 189-197.
- Sun, Qian & Yan, Yuxing, 2003. "Skewness persistence with optimal portfolio selection," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1111-1121, June.
- Annaert, Jan & De Ceuster, Marc & Verstegen, Kurt, 2013. "Are extreme returns priced in the stock market? European evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3401-3411.
- Donoso, Guillermo, 2014. "A decision framework for a farmer who is risk averse in the Arrow-Pratt sense and downside risk averse," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2).
- Gordon Tang, 1998. "Monthly Pattern and Portfolio Effect on Higher Moments of Stock Returns: Empirical Evidence from Hong Kong," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 275-307, November.