Citations for "Environmental Regulation And Manufacturing Productivity At The Plant Level"
by Wayne B Gray & Ronald J Shadbegian
- Streeter, Jialu Liu, 2016. "Adoption of SO2 emission control technologies - An application of survival analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 16-23.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesca Lotti, 2016.
"Productivity effects of eco-innovations using data on eco-patents,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
1065, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesca Lotti & Giovanni Marin, 2015. "Productivity Effects of Eco-innovations Using Data on Eco-patents," SEEDS Working Papers 1715, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2015.
- Eli Berman & Linda T. Bui, 1997. "band Labor Demand: Evidence from the South Coast Air Basin," NBER Working Papers 6299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauscher, Michael, 2001. "International Trade, Foreign Investment, and the Enivronment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 29, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Vernon Henderson, 1995.
"Effects of Air Quality Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
5118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- You Wu & Jichuan Sheng & Fang Huang, 2015. "China’s future investments in environmental protection and control of manufacturing industry: lessons from developed countries," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 77(3), pages 1889-1901, July.
- David Pearce & Charles Palmer, 2001. "Public and private spending for environmental protection: a cross-country policy analysis," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 403-456, December.
- Mary L Streitwieser, 1994. "Cross Sectional Variation In Toxic Waste Releases From The U.S. Chemical Industry," Working Papers 94-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bonifant, Benjamin C. & Arnold, Matthew B. & Long, Frederick J., 1995. "Gaining competitive advantage through environmental investments," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 37-47.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Karen Palmer, 1997.
"Environmental Regulation And Innovation: A Panel Data Study,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 610-619, November.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Karen Palmer, 1996. "Environmental Regulation and Innovation: A Panel Data Study," NBER Working Papers 5545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas W Dwyer, 1995. "Whittling Away At Productivity Dispersion," Working Papers 95-5, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chilton, Kenneth W., 2000. "Reengineering U.S. environmental protection," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 7-16.
- Trueblood, Michael A., 1994. "An Annotated Bibliography Of Selected Productivity Literature," Staff Papers 13580, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Glen Dowell & Stuart Hart & Bernard Yeung, 1999. "Do Corporate Global Environmental Standards in Emerging Markets Create Or Destroy Market Value," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 259, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Adam B. Jaffe et al., 1995. "Environmental Regulation and the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 132-163, March.
- Erik Biørn & Rolf Golombek* & Arvid Raknerud, 1998. "Environmental Regulations and Plant Exit," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(1), pages 35-59, January.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2008. "The Relationship Between Environmental Efficiency and Manufacturing Firm’s Growth," Working Papers 2008.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jenkins, Rhys, 1998. "Environmental Regulation and International Competitiveness: A Review of Literature and Some European Evidence," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Emilio Galdeano Gómez, 2002. "Competitividad de las cooperativas hortofrutícolas: análisis del impacto económico de las acciones de calidad y medioambientales en las OPFH andaluzas," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 41, pages 53-83, August.
- Fabio Iraldo & Francesco Testa & Vlasis Oikonomou & Michela Melis & Marco Frey & Eise Spijker, 2009. "A literature review on the links between environmental regulation and competitiveness," Working Papers 200904, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Joshi, Satish, 2013. "Sustainability of EU Food Safety Certification: A survival analysis of firm decisions:," IFPRI discussion papers 1296, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Levinson, Arik, 1999. "Grandfather regulations, new source bias, and state air toxics regulations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 299-311, February.
- Telle, Kjetil & Larsson, Jan, 2007. "Do environmental regulations hamper productivity growth? How accounting for improvements of plants' environmental performance can change the conclusion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 438-445, March.
- Gomez, Emilio Galdeano & Lorente, Jose Cespedes & Rodriguez, Manuel Rodriguez, 2002. "Environmental and Quality Improvement Practices: Their Analysis as Components of the Value Added in Horticultural Firms," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24870, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León, 2015.
"Firm's response and unintended health consequences of industrial regulations,"
Economics Working Papers
1469, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León, 2015. "Firms' Response and Unintended Health Consequences of Industrial Regulations," Working Papers 809, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gale Boyd & George Tolley & Joseph Pang, 2002. "Plant Level Productivity, Efficiency, and Environmental Performance of the Container Glass Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(1), pages 29-43, September.
- Jiao, Yawen, 2010. "Stakeholder welfare and firm value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2549-2561, October.
- Conchita Ayerbe & Carmen Górriz, 2001. "The Effects of Environmental Regulations on the Productivity of Large Companies: An Empirical Analysis of the Spanish Case," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(2), pages 129-152, June.
- Satish Joshi & Ranjani Krishnan & Lester Lave, 2002. "Estimating the Hidden Costs of Environmental Regulation," Working Papers 02-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.