Citations for "Transparency of Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice"
by Geraats, P.M
- Kedan, Danielle & Stuart, Rebecca, 2014. "Central Bank Minutes," Economic Letters 12/EL/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Petra M. Geraats, 2007.
"The Mystique of Central Bank Speak,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(1), pages 37-80, March.
- Lindner Axel, 2009.
"Evaluating Communication Strategies for Public Agencies: Transparency, Opacity, and Secrecy,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Axel Lindner, 2008. "Evaluating communication strategies for public agencies: transparency, opacity, and secrecy," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- van der Cruijsen, C.A.B., 2008. "The economic impact of central bank transparency," Other publications TiSEM 86c1ba91-1952-45b4-adac-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2009. "Communication of monetary policy decisions by central banks: what is revealed and why," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 47, April.
- Michael Lamla & Sarah M. Rupprecht, 2006. "The Impact of ECB Communication on Financial Market Expectations," KOF Working papers 06-135, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Broll, Udo & Eckwert, Bernhard, 2007. "The Competitive Firm Under Price Uncertainty: The Role of Information and Hedging," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/07, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Crowe, Christopher & Meade, Ellen E., 2008.
"Central bank independence and transparency: Evolution and effectiveness,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 763-777, December.
- Christopher Crowe & Ellen E. Meade, 2007. "Central Bank Independence and Transparency: Evolution and Effectiveness," Working Papers 2007-20, American University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher W. Crowe & Ellen E. Meade, 2008. "Central Bank Independence and Transparency; Evolution and Effectiveness," IMF Working Papers 08/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & van der Cruijsen, Carin A B, 2007.
"The Economic Impact of Central Bank Transparency: A Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Cruijsen, C.A.B. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2007. "The Economic Impact of Central Bank Transparency : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2007-06, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2007. "The economic impact of central bank transparency: a survey," DNB Working Papers 132, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2008.
"Delayed doves: MPC voting behaviour of externals,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19611, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sirchenko, Andrei, 2010. "Policymakers' Votes and Predictability of Monetary Policy," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8qj3z3qg, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Petra Geraats, 2009.
"Trends in Monetary Policy Transparency,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2584, CESifo Group Munich.
- Petra M. Geraats, 2008. "ECB Credibility and Transparency," European Economy - Economic Papers 330, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "The fiscal and monetary institutions of CESEE countries," Working Papers 494, Bruegel.
- Christopher Crowe & Ellen E. Meade, 2007. "The Evolution of Central Bank Governance around the World," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 69-90, Fall.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Enrico Marchetti, 2012. "Optimal linear contracts under common agency and uncertain central bank preferences," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 263-282, January.
- Petra Geraats, 2014. "Monetary Policy Transparency," CESifo Working Paper Series 4611, CESifo Group Munich.
- Udo Broll & Bernhard Eckwert, 2008. "The competitive firm under price uncertainty: the role of information and hedging," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-11, May.
- Tomáš Holinka, 2010. "Learning Process and Transparency of Central Bank," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 458-470.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-199394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Pablo Medina Guzman & Claudio Soto, 2014. "Commodity Price Shocks and Imperfectly Credible Macroeconomic Policies in Commodity-Exporting Small Open Economies," IMF Working Papers 14/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011.
"Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries,"
OECD Journal on Budgeting,
OECD Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 147-185.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1127, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1102, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Nergiz Dincer & Barry Eichengreen, 2009. "Central Bank Transparency: Causes, Consequences and Updates," NBER Working Papers 14791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Siqueira Galveas, Karine Alves, 2013. "Transparency and inflation: What is the effect on the Brazilian economy?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-80.
- N. Nergiz Dincer & Barry Eichengreen, 2007. "Central Bank Transparency: Where, Why, and with What Effects?," NBER Working Papers 13003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.