Taxes and the Pricing of Stock Index Futures
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vesa Puttonen, 1992. "On the behaviour of the Finnish stock index options markets," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 117-128, Autumn.
- Simon Loria & Toan Pham & Ah Boon Sim, 1991. "The Performance of a Stock Index Futures Based Portfolio Insurance Scheme: Australian Evidence," Working Paper Series 5, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Joseph K.W. Fung & Philip Yu, 2007. "Order Imbalance and the Dynamics of Index and Futures Prices," Working Papers 072007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Lin, Xiaoqiang & Chen, Qiang & Tang, Zhenpeng, 2014. "Dynamic hedging strategy in incomplete market: Evidence from Shanghai fuel oil futures market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 81-90.
- Taufiq Hassan & Shamsher Mohamad & Mohamad Ariff & Annuar Md Nassir, 2007. "Stock Index Futures Prices and the Asian Financial Crisis-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 7(3-4), pages 119-141.
- Lin Shinn-Juh & Stevenson Maxwell, 2001.
"Wavelet Analysis of the Cost-of-Carry Model,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Shinn-Juh Lin & Max Stevenson, 1999. "Wavelet Analysis of Index Prices in Futures and Cash Markets: Implication for the Cost-Of-Carry Model," Research Paper Series 11, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jack S. K. Chang & Jean C. H. Loo & Carolyn C. Wu Chang, 1990. "The Pricing Of Futures Contracts And The Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(4), pages 297-306, December.
- Louis T. W. Cheng & Joseph K. W. Fung & Castor Pang, 1998. "Early Unwinding Strategy In Index Options-Futures Arbitrage," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(4), pages 447-467, December.
- Janchung Wang, 2009. "Stock market volatility and the forecasting performance of stock index futures," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 277-292.
- Lee, Jaeram & Kang, Jangkoo & Ryu, Doojin, 2015. "Common deviation and regime-dependent dynamics in the index derivatives markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-22.
- Fink, Christopher & Theissen, Erik, 2014. "Dividend taxation and DAX futures prices," CFR Working Papers 14-08, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Contreras, Mauricio & Montalva, Rodrigo & Pellicer, Rely & Villena, Marcelo, 2010. "Dynamic option pricing with endogenous stochastic arbitrage," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(17), pages 3552-3564.
- Lin, Emily & Lee, Cheng-Few & Wang, Kehluh, 2013. "Futures mispricing, order imbalance, and short-selling constraints," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 408-423.
- Waksman, G. & Sandler, M. & Ward, M. & Firer, C., 1997. "Market timing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange using derivative instruments," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 81-91, February.
- Contreras, Mauricio & Pellicer, Rely & Villena, Marcelo & Ruiz, Aaron, 2010. "A quantum model of option pricing: When Black–Scholes meets Schrödinger and its semi-classical limit," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(23), pages 5447-5459.
- Bühler, Wolfgang & Kempf, Alexander, 1994. "DAX Index Futures: Mispricing and Arbitrage in German Markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 94-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nam, Seung Oh & Kim, Hyun Kyung & Kim, Byung Chun, 2010. "An alternative approach to evaluating the agreement between financial markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-35, February.
- Inci, Ahmet Can & Lu, Biao, 2007. "Currency futures-spot basis and risk premium," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 180-197, April.
- Edyta Marcinkiewicz, 2016. "Short Sale and Index Futures Mispricing: Evidence from the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 547-559.
- Kim, Bong-Han & Chun, Sun-Eae & Min, Hong-Ghi, 2010. "Nonlinear dynamics in arbitrage of the S&P 500 index and futures: A threshold error-correction model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 566-573, March.
- Giorgio Mirone, 2906. "Inference from the futures: ranking the noise cancelling accuracy of realized measures," CREATES Research Papers 2017-24, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- David C. Ling, 1993. "Mortgage-Backed Futures and Options," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 47-67.
- Kapil Gupta & Balwinder Singh, 2007. "Investigating the Pricing Efficiency of Indian Equity Futures Market," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 32(4), pages 486-512, November.
- Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Jakubowski, Jacek, 2008. "Stock index futures arbitrage in emerging markets: Polish evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 363-381.
- Chou-Wen Wang & Ting-Yi Wu, 2010. "Futures and futures options with basis risk: theoretical and empirical perspectives," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 477-485.
- Nicolau, Mihaela & Palomba, Giulio, 2015. "Dynamic relationships between spot and futures prices. The case of energy and gold commodities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 130-143.
- Merz, Frederic, 1994. "Dynamic efficiency and price leadership in the DAX-future and the DAX cash market: An empirical investigation," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 36, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Ostermark, Ralf & Hernesniemi, Hannu, 1995. "The impact of information timeliness on the predictability of stock and futures returns: An application of vector models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 111-131, August.
- Jędrzej Białkowski & Jacek Jakubowski, 2017. "Determinants of Trading Activity on the Single-Stock Futures Market: Evidence from the Eurex Exchange," Working Papers in Economics 17/16, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- McDonald, Robert L., 2004. "The tax (dis)advantage of a firm issuing options on its own stock," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 925-955, April.
- Chang, Charles & Lin, Emily, 2015. "Cash-futures basis and the impact of market maturity, informed trading, and expiration effects," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 197-213.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40821-016-0056-2 is not listed on IDEAS