Dynamic option pricing with endogenous stochastic arbitrage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian, Tobias, 2009. "Inference, arbitrage, and asset price volatility," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-64, January.
- Attari, Mukarram & Mello, Antonio S., 2006. "Financially constrained arbitrage in illiquid markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2793-2822, December.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Kirill Ilinski, 1997. "Physics of Finance," Papers hep-th/9710148, arXiv.org.
- Cornell, Bradford & French, Kenneth R, 1983. " Taxes and the Pricing of Stock Index Futures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 675-694, June.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1994. " Implied Binomial Trees," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 771-818, July.
- Panayides, Stephanos, 2006. "Arbitrage opportunities and their implications to derivative hedging," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 361(1), pages 289-296.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1994. "Implied Binomial Trees," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-232, University of California at Berkeley.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1990. "Arbitrage in Stock Index Futures," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(1), pages 7-31, January.
- Figlewski, Stephen, 1984. " Hedging Performance and Basis Risk in Stock Index Futures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 657-669, July.
- Fedotov, Sergei & Panayides, Stephanos, 2005. "Stochastic arbitrage return and its implication for option pricing," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 345(1), pages 207-217.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauricio Contreras & Rely Pellicer & Daniel Santiagos & Marcelo Villena, 2015. "Calibration and simulation of arbitrage effects in a non-equilibrium quantum Black-Scholes model by using semiclassical methods," Papers 1512.05377, arXiv.org.
- Contreras, Mauricio & Pellicer, Rely & Villena, Marcelo & Ruiz, Aaron, 2010. "A quantum model of option pricing: When Black–Scholes meets Schrödinger and its semi-classical limit," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(23), pages 5447-5459.
- Rotundo, Giulia, 2014. "Black–Scholes–Schrödinger–Zipf–Mandelbrot model framework for improving a study of the coauthor core score," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 404(C), pages 296-301.
More about this item
KeywordsBlack–Scholes model; Arbitrage; Option pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:389:y:2010:i:17:p:3552-3564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.