The Modigliani‐Miller Propositions After Thirty Years
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Making Finance Safe
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2014-10-06 17:30:15
- Understanding Bank Capital: A Primer
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2018-02-12 12:44:30
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Silvio Marzano & Enrico Saltari, 1999. "Modern Theories of Investment Decisions A Critical Assessment," Working Papers 57, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Gharsalli Mazen, 2012. "French Firm¡¯s Financing Choices: Towards a Reconciliation of the Static Trade-Off Theory and the Pecking Order Theory?," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(1), pages 57-72, January.
- Agénor, P.-R. & Alper, K. & Pereira da Silva, L., 2012.
"Capital requirements and business cycles with credit market imperfections,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 687-705.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2009. "Capital Requirements and Business Cycles with Credit Market Imperfections," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 124, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Requirements and Business Cycles with Credit Market Imperfections," Working Papers Series 231, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Agénor, P.-R. & Alper, K. & Pereira da Silva, L., 2009. "Capital requirements and business cycles with credit market imperfections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5151, The World Bank.
- Harald Benink, 2020. "Global Bank Capital and Liquidity after 30 Years of Basel Accords," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-12, April.
- Marco Pagano, 2005.
"The Modigliani-Miller theorems: a cornerstone of finance,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 237-247.
- Marco Pagano, 2005. "The Modigliani-Miller theorems: a cornerstone of finance," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 237-247.
- Marco Pagano, 2005. "The Modigliani-Miller Theorems: A Cornerstone of Finance," CSEF Working Papers 139, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2012.
"Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 179-205, July.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?," Post-Print halshs-00606802, HAL.
- Homero Cuevas, 2001. "Un modelo clásico de crecimiento económico," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 3(4), pages 32-51, January-J.
- Scholes, Myron S, 1998. "Derivatives in a Dynamic Environment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 350-370, June.
- Bilbiie, Florin Ovidiu, 2017. "Monetary Neutrality with Sticky Prices and Free Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 12068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bisera Karanović Gordana Nikolić Goran Karanović, 2019. "Analyzing Capital Structure across Industries: Evidence from Croatia," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 22(SCI2), pages 1-10, December.
- M. Bellalah, 2000. "A Reexamination of Corporate Risks Under Incomplete Information," THEMA Working Papers 2000-28, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mike Dempsey, 2014. "The Modigliani and Miller Propositions: The History of a Failed Foundation for Corporate Finance?," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(3), pages 279-295, September.
- Bellalah, Mondher, 2016. "Shadow costs of incomplete information and short sales in the valuation of the firm and its assets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 406-419.
- T. Franck & N. Huyghebaert, 2004. "On the Interactions between Capital Structure and Product Markets.A Survey of the Literature," Review of Business and Economic Literature, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(4), pages 727-787.
- Terenzio Cozzi, 2005. "A reappraisal of Modigliani's finance theories," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 215-235.
- Tiago Cardao-Pito, 2017. "Classes in Maximizing Shareholders’ Wealth: Irving Fisher’s Theory of the Economic Organization in Corporate Financial Economics Textbooks," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 11(4), December.
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain & Khan, Atta Ullah, 2017. "Factors determining capital structure of Pakistani non-financial firms," MPRA Paper 82015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2006. "Economic capital allocation under liquidity constraints," MPRA Paper 2414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kleff, Volker, 2005. "Capital policy of German savings banks: a survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-63, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Wang, Teng-Shih & Lin, Yi-Mien & Werner, Edward M. & Chang, Hsihui, 2018. "The relationship between external financing activities and earnings management: Evidence from enterprise risk management," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 312-329.
- David Gordon, 2014. "Linkages in Capital Structure Theory and Economics," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 43-55, September.
- Geoffrey Shuetrim & Philip Lowe & Steve Morling, 1993. "The Determinants of Corporate Leverage: A Panel Data Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9313, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ardalan, Kavous, 2017. "Capital structure theory: Reconsidered," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 696-710.
- Stewart C. Myers, 2001. "Capital Structure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 81-102, Spring.
- Terenzio Cozzi, 2005. "A reappraisal of Modigliani's finance theories," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 215-235.
- Michael Dempsey, 2015. "Stock Markets, Investments and Corporate Behavior:A Conceptual Framework of Understanding," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number p1007, June.
- Zhao, Guo, 2014.
"Dynamic Production Theory under No-Arbitrage Constraints,"
56091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Guo, 2014. "Dynamic Production Theory under No-arbitrage Constraints," MPRA Paper 65166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonntag, Dominik, 2018.
"Die Theorie der fairen geometrischen Rendite
[The Theory of Fair Geometric Returns]," MPRA Paper 87082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao Ramesh K. S. & Stevens Eric C, 2006. "The Firm's Cost of Capital, Its Effective Marginal Tax Rate, and the Value of the Government's Tax Claim," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-57, January.
- Jean-Michel Sahut & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Teulon, 2017. "What are the determinants of dividend policies? A new perspective in Emerging Markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(3), pages 2234-2246.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W., 2004. "Effect Of Debt Solvency On Farmland Values: A Panel Cointegration Approach," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20261, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bose, Arnab & Ramji, Aditya & Singh, Jarnail & Dholakia, Dhairya, 2012. "A case study for sustainable development action using financial gradients," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(S1), pages 79-86.
- Brendan Brown, 2019. "Inflation and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Corporate Leverage," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Maria K. Markopoulou & Demetrios L. Papadopoulos, 2009. "An empirical investigation on the capital structure signalling theory of companies listed in the Greek Stock Exchange," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(3), pages 217-238.
- Rao, Ramesh K.S., 2015. "The public corporation as an intermediary between “Main Street” and “Wall Street”," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 64-82.
- Pablo de Andrés-Alonso & Valentín Azofra-Palenzuela & Juan A. Rodríguez-Sanz, 2000. "Endeudamiento, oportunidades de crecimiento y estructura contractual: un contraste empírico para el caso español," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 641-679, September.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard Stanton & Josef Zechner, 2010. "Human Capital, Bankruptcy, and Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(3), pages 891-926, June.
- Shumi Akhtar, 2018. "Dividend policies across multinational and domestic corporations – an international study," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 58(3), pages 669-695, September.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2008. "The Allocation of Economic Capital in Opaque Financial Conglomerates," MPRA Paper 9432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2007. "The Short-Run Monetary Equilibrium with Liquidity Constraints," MPRA Paper 6526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de-Ramon, Sebastián & Iscenko, Zanna & Osborne, Matthew & Straughan, Michael & Andrews, Peter, 2012. "Measuring the impact of prudential policy on the macroeconomy: A practical application to Basel III and other responses to the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 69423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mondher bellalah, 2018. "Pricing derivatives in the presence of shadow costs of incomplete information and short sales," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 262(2), pages 389-411, March.
- Marco Pagano, 2005. "I teoremi di Modigliani-Miller: una pietra miliare della finanza," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 58(230-231), pages 255-267.
- Gugler, Klaus & Peev, Evgeni & Segalla, Esther, 2013. "The internal workings of internal capital markets: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 59-73.
- João Pinto & Mário Coutinho dos Santos, 2014. "Corporate Financing Choices after the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Hal Varian, 1993. "A Portfolio of Nobel Laureates: Markowitz, Miller and Sharpe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 159-169, Winter.
- Suhaila, Mat Kila & Wan Mahmood, Wan Mansor, 2008. "Capital Structure and Firm Characteristics: Some Evidence from Malaysian Companies," MPRA Paper 14616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oana Toader, 2015. "Estimating the impact of higher capital requirements on the cost of equity: an empirical study of European banks," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 411-436, September.
- Ahmed Nahar Al Hussaini, 2018. "Factors Affecting Debt to Equity Mixture in Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(12), pages 1204-1218, December.
- Flavio Bazzana & Monica Potrich, 2002. "Il risk management nelle medie imprese del Nord Est: risultati di un'indagine," Alea Tech Reports 016, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 14 Jun 2008.
- Bebel, Arkadiusz, 2014. "Low Versus High Leverage (LVH)," MPRA Paper 62889, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2014.
- Klimczak, Karol Marek, 2005. "Rationales for corporate risk management from stakeholders’ perspective," MPRA Paper 4242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Jackson, Scott B. & Keune, Timothy M. & Salzsieder, Leigh, 2013. "Debt, equity, and capital investment," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 291-310.
- Sanghyun Sung & Wooyong Jung, 2019. "Economic Competitiveness Evaluation of the Energy Sources: Comparison between a Financial Model and Levelized Cost of Electricity Analysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-21, October.
- MacMinn Richard D., 2005. "On Corporate Risk Management and Insurance," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Chang, Kuo-Ping, 2017. "On Using Risk-Neutral Probabilities to Price Assets," MPRA Paper 96564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franklin Allen & Sudipto Bhattacharya & Raghuram Rajan & Antoinette Schoar, 2008. "The Contributions of Stewart Myers to the Theory and Practice of Corporate Finance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(4), pages 8-19, September.
- Mirakhor, Abbas & Krichene, Noureddine, 2009. "The Recent Crisis: Lessons for Islamic Finance," MPRA Paper 56022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harold M. Somers, 1991. "Leverage: The Tax Incentives," UCLA Economics Working Papers 625, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Danijela Milos Sprcic, 2013. "Corporate Risk Management And Value Creation," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 9(2), pages 17-26.
- Graff, Richard A. & Kairys Jr., Joseph P., 2005. "Property Rights and Corporate Finance," Working Papers in Economics 174, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Terenzio Cozzi, 2005. "Una rivisitazione delle teorie di Modigliani sulla finanza," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 58(230-231), pages 233-254.
- M. Bellalah, 2000. "The Cost of Capital, Information Costs and the Modigliani-Miller Analysis," THEMA Working Papers 2000-29, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ignacio Munyo, 2004. "The Determinants of Capital Structure: Evidence from an Economy without Stock Market," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 267, Econometric Society.