Moving in and out of financial distress: evidence for newly founded service sector firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Voß, Katrin, 1999. "Do Business-related Services Really Lag Behind Manufacturing Industries in the Business Cycle? Empirical Evidence on the Lead/Lag Relationship Between Business-related Services and Manufacturing Indus," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-34, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kreuter, Markus & Niggemann, Hiltrud, 2000. "The ZEW - Creditreform business survey in the business-related services sector : sampling frame, stratification, expansion and results," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-22, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Elston, Julie Ann, 1996.
"Investment, Liquidity Constraints and Bank Relationships: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elston, J-A, 1997. "Investment, Liquidity Constaints and Bank Relationships : Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms," Papers 17, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Avery, Robert B. & Bostic, Raphael W. & Calem, Paul S. & Canner, Glenn B., 1999. "Consolidation and bank branching patterns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 497-532, February.
- Susanne Prantl, 2000. "Post-Entry Selection Among Newly Founded Firms in East and West Germany after Unification: A Competing Risk Model with Forced Bankruptcy Liquidations and Voluntary Liquidations," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1602, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balcaen S. & Ooghe H., 2004.
"Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classic statistical methods?,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2004-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- S. Balcaen & H. Ooghe, 2004. "Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classical statistical methods?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/249, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2007. "Are credit ratings valuable information?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(13), pages 1061-1070.
- Pasaribu, Rowland Bismark Fernando, 2008.
"Penggunaan Binary Logit untuk Prediksi Financial Distress Perusahaan Yang Tercatat Di Bursa Efek Jakarta
[Financial Distress Prediction In Indonesian Stock Exchange]," MPRA Paper 36980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dekker, Ronald, 2007. "Non-standard employment and mobility in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 7385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewert, Ralf & Szczesny, Andrea, 2001. "Countdown for the New Basle Capital Accord: Are German banks ready for the internal ratings-based approach?," CFS Working Paper Series 2001/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial distress; Markov chains; multinomial logit model; simulated maximum;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:5364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .