A matched employer-employee panel data set for Austria: 2002 - 2005
Matched employer-employee (panel) data sets are gaining increasing importance in the analysis of labour markets. In collaboration with Statistics Austria we recently initiated the set up of a matched employer-employee panel data set for Austria, which covers the years 2002-2005. The aim of the paper is to introduce the data set to a broader audience. We first present the set up of the panel data, indicating in more detail the data sources and matching procedure underlying the matched employer-employee data set for Austria. In a second step we show descriptive statistics of the main variables included in our data set. These various statistics encompass three levels of analysis: the aggregate level (i.e. the entire sample), firm level and individual (employee) level.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10, 1040 Wien|
Phone: 0043 1 58801 10531
Fax: 0043 1 58801 105399
Web page: http://www.econ.tuwien.ac.at/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Zwick, 2005. "Continuing Vocational Training Forms and Establishment Productivity in Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(2), pages 155-184, 05.
- Graf, Nikolaus & Hofer, Helmut & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2011.
"Labor supply effects of a subsidized old-age part-time scheme in Austria,"
Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research,
Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 44(3), pages 217-229.
- Nikolaus Graf & Helmut Hofer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria," Economics working papers 2009-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Nikolaus Graf & Helmut Hofer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria," NRN working papers 2009-06, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Graf, Nikolaus & Hofer, Helmut & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2009. "Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 4239, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hamermesh, Daniel, 2008. "Fun with matched firm-employee data: Progress and road maps," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 662-672, August.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2007. "Fun with Matched Firm-Employee Data: Progress and Road Maps," IZA Discussion Papers 2580, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrick Aubert & Bruno Crépon, 2003. "La productivité des salariés âgés : une tentative d'estimation," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 368(1), pages 95-119.
- Kuckulenz, Anja, 2006. "Wage and Productivity Effect of Continuing Training in Germany: A Sectoral Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-25, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anja Kuckulenz, 2006. "Wage and Productivity Effect of Continuing Training in Germany : A Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 06-06, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)