A Matched Employer-Employee Panel Data Set for Austria: 2002-2005
Matched employer-employee (panel) data sets are gaining increasing importance in the analysis of labour markets. In collaboration with Statistics Austria we recently initiated the set up of a matched employer-employee panel data set for Austria, which covers the years 2002-2005. The aim of the paper is to introduce the data set to a broader audience. We first present the set up of the panel data, indicating in more detail the data sources and matching procedure underlying the matched employer-employee data set for Austria. In a second step we show descriptive statistics of the main variables included in our data set. These various statistics encompass three levels of analysis: the aggregate level (i.e. the entire sample), firm level and individual (employee) level.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ratswd.de/eng/index.html|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graf, Nikolaus & Hofer, Helmut & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2009.
"Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4239, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graf, Nikolaus & Hofer, Helmut & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2011. "Labor supply effects of a subsidized old-age part-time scheme in Austria," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 44(3), pages 217-229.
- Nikolaus Graf & Helmut Hofer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria," NRN working papers 2009-06, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Nikolaus Graf & Helmut Hofer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria," Economics working papers 2009-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Thomas Zwick, 2005. "Continuing Vocational Training Forms and Establishment Productivity in Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(2), pages 155-184, 05.
- Anja Kuckulenz, 2006. "Wage and Productivity Effect of Continuing Training in Germany : A Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 06-06, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Hamermesh, Daniel, 2008.
"Fun with matched firm-employee data: Progress and road maps,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 662-672, August.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2007. "Fun with Matched Firm-Employee Data: Progress and Road Maps," IZA Discussion Papers 2580, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuckulenz, Anja, 2006. "Wage and Productivity Effect of Continuing Training in Germany: A Sectoral Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-25, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Patrick Aubert & Bruno Crépon, 2003. "La productivité des salariés âgés : une tentative d'estimation," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 368(1), pages 95-119.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.