Alternative Geldkonzepte - ein Literaturbericht
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis & Santonu Basu & Sushanta Mallick, 2005. "Financial globalization: the need for a single currency and a global central bank," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 507-531.
- Rajshri Jayaraman & Mandar Oak, 2005.
"The Signalling Role of Municipal Currencies in Local Development,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 72(288), pages 597-613, November.
- Rajshri Jayaraman & Mandar Oak, 2003. "The Signaling Role of Municipal Currencies in Local Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 913, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nick Eyre, 2010. "Policing carbon: design and enforcement options for personal carbon trading," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 432-446, July.
- Allen, William R, 1993. "Irving Fisher and the 100 Percent Reserve Proposal," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 703-717, October.
- Hélène Joachain & Frédéric Klopfert, 2011. "Emerging trend of complementary currencies systems as policy instrument for environmental purposes: changes ahead?," Working Papers CEB 11-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yael Parag & Nick Eyre, 2010. "Barriers to personal carbon trading in the policy arena," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 353-368, July.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Martin Menner, 2011.
"Negative nominal interest rates: history and current proposals,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, Martin Menner, "undated". "Negative Nominal Interest Rates: History and Current Proposals," Working Papers 201143, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," CAWM Discussion Papers 43, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- repec:cto:journl:v:20:y:2001:i:3:p:452-465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Colin C., 1996. "The New Barter Economy: An Appraisal of Local Exchange and Trading Systems (LETS)," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 85-101, January.
- Norbert Olah & Thomas Huth & Dirk Löhr, 2010. "Geldpolitik mit optimaler Zinsstruktur," Working Paper Series in Economics 160, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- James A. Dorn, 2010. "Editor's Note," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 30(3), Fall.
- Dalibor Roháč, 2011. "Towards Sound Monetary Institutions," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 36-40, October.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2010. "Fractional Reserve Banking: Some Quibbles," MPRA Paper 79590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Stephen Ferris & John Galbraith, 2006. "On Hayek's denationalization of money, free banking and inflation targeting," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 213-231.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Ulrich Suntum, 2008. "Ist die Finanzkrise eine Krise der Marktwirtschaft?," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 88(11), pages 741-745, November.
- Ed Collom, 2005. "Community currency in the United States: the social environments in which it emerges and survives," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(9), pages 1565-1587, September.
- Horwitz, Steven, 2011. "Do we need a distinct monetary constitution?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 331-338.
- Dwight R. Lee, 2001. "The Internet, the Market, and Communication: Don't Ignore the Shoe While Admiring the Shine," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 20(3), Fall.
- Lawrence H. White, 2010. "The Rule of Law or the Rule of Central Bankers?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 30(3), pages 451-463, Fall.
- James M. Buchanan, 2010. "The Constitutionalization of Money," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 30(2), pages 251-258, Spring.
- Michael Kumhof & Jaromir Benes, 2012.
"The Chicago Plan Revisited,"
IMF Working Papers
12/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Kumhof, Michael & Benes, Jaromir, 2014. "The Chicago Plan Revisited," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100303, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:31:y:1997:i:1:p:209-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1999. "The Future of Monetary Policy: The Central Bank as an Army With Only a Signal Corps," NBER Working Papers 7420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martignoni Jens & Gmür Markus, 2012. "Erfolgsfaktoren im Management von Komplementärwährungsorganisationen," Zeitschrift für das gesamte Genossenschaftswesen, De Gruyter, vol. 62(3), pages 177-192, September.
- Friedman, Benjamin M, 1999. "The Future of Monetary Policy: The Central Bank as an Army with Only a Signal Corps?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 321-338, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2013-03-09 (German Papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-03-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .