Alternative Geldkonzepte - ein Literaturbericht
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis & Santonu Basu & Sushanta Mallick, 2005. "Financial globalization: the need for a single currency and a global central bank," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 507-531.
- Rajshri Jayaraman & Mandar Oak, 2005.
"The Signalling Role of Municipal Currencies in Local Development,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 72(288), pages 597-613, November.
- Rajshri Jayaraman & Mandar Oak, 2003. "The Signaling Role of Municipal Currencies in Local Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 913, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nick Eyre, 2010. "Policing carbon: design and enforcement options for personal carbon trading," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 432-446, July.
- Allen, William R, 1993. "Irving Fisher and the 100 Percent Reserve Proposal," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 703-717, October.
- Hélène Joachain & Frédéric Klopfert, 2011. "Emerging trend of complementary currencies systems as policy instrument for environmental purposes: changes ahead?," Working Papers CEB 11-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yael Parag & Nick Eyre, 2010. "Barriers to personal carbon trading in the policy arena," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 353-368, July.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Martin Menner, 2011.
"Negative nominal interest rates: history and current proposals,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, Martin Menner, "undated". "Negative Nominal Interest Rates: History and Current Proposals," Working Papers 201143, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," CAWM Discussion Papers 43, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- repec:cto:journl:v:20:y:2001:i:3:p:452-465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Colin C., 1996. "The New Barter Economy: An Appraisal of Local Exchange and Trading Systems (LETS)," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 85-101, January.
- Norbert Olah & Thomas Huth & Dirk Löhr, 2010. "Geldpolitik mit optimaler Zinsstruktur," Working Paper Series in Economics 160, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- James A. Dorn, 2010. "Editor's Note," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 30(3), Fall.
- Dalibor Roháč, 2011. "Towards Sound Monetary Institutions," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 36-40, October.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2010. "Fractional Reserve Banking: Some Quibbles," MPRA Paper 79590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Stephen Ferris & John Galbraith, 2006. "On Hayek's denationalization of money, free banking and inflation targeting," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 213-231.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Ulrich Suntum, 2008. "Ist die Finanzkrise eine Krise der Marktwirtschaft?," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 88(11), pages 741-745, November.
- Ed Collom, 2005. "Community currency in the United States: the social environments in which it emerges and survives," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(9), pages 1565-1587, September.
- Horwitz, Steven, 2011. "Do we need a distinct monetary constitution?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 331-338.
- Dwight R. Lee, 2001. "The Internet, the Market, and Communication: Don't Ignore the Shoe While Admiring the Shine," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 20(3), Fall.
- Lawrence H. White, 2010. "The Rule of Law or the Rule of Central Bankers?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 30(3), pages 451-463, Fall.
- James M. Buchanan, 2010. "The Constitutionalization of Money," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 30(2), pages 251-258, Spring.
- Michael Kumhof & Jaromir Benes, 2012.
"The Chicago Plan Revisited,"
IMF Working Papers
12/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Kumhof, Michael & Benes, Jaromir, 2014. "The Chicago Plan Revisited," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100303, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:31:y:1997:i:1:p:209-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1999. "The Future of Monetary Policy: The Central Bank as an Army With Only a Signal Corps," NBER Working Papers 7420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martignoni Jens & Gmür Markus, 2012. "Erfolgsfaktoren im Management von Komplementärwährungsorganisationen," Zeitschrift für das gesamte Genossenschaftswesen, De Gruyter, vol. 62(3), pages 177-192, September.
- Friedman, Benjamin M, 1999. "The Future of Monetary Policy: The Central Bank as an Army with Only a Signal Corps?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 321-338, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2013-03-09 (German Papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-03-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.