It is time to separate money banks from credit banks in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014.
"This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 1065-1188, November.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 13882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," CEMA Working Papers 595, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- George Pennacchi, 2012. "Narrow Banking," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 141-159, October.
- Michael Kumhof & Jaromir Benes, 2012.
"The Chicago Plan Revisited,"
IMF Working Papers
12/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Kumhof, Michael & Benes, Jaromir, 2014. "The Chicago Plan Revisited," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100303, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Allen, William R, 1993. "Irving Fisher and the 100 Percent Reserve Proposal," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 703-717, October.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016.
"Banks, Regions and Development After the Crisis and Under the New Regulatory System,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 49(4), pages 535-561.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Banks, regions and development after the crisis and under the new regulatory system," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 124, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Fratianni, Michele & Giri, Federico, 2017.
"The tale of two great crises,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 5-31.
- Fratianni, Michele & Giri, Federico, 2015. "The tale of two great crises," FinMaP-Working Papers 51, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Michele Fratianni & Federico Giri, 2015. "The Tale of Two Great Crises," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 117, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2003. "Banks, regions and development," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(224), pages 23-55.
- Caprio, Gerard, 2013.
"Financial regulation after the crisis: how did we get here, and how do we get out?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 1-49.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr., 2013. "Financial Regulation After the Crisis:How Did We Get Here, and How Do We Get Out?," FMG Special Papers sp226, Financial Markets Group.
- William R. Cline, 2015. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller Theorem of Capital Structure Irrelevance for Banks," Working Paper Series WP15-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChicago Plan; money bank; credit bank; regulation; too big to fail;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2017-03-12 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2017-03-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2017-03-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wmofir:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfancit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.