Financial Regulation After the Crisis:How Did We Get Here, and How Do We Get Out?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caprio, Gerard, 2013. "Financial regulation after the crisis: how did we get here, and how do we get out?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 1-49.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & Paul M. Romer, 1993. "Looting: The Economic Underworld of Bankruptcy for Profit," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(2), pages 1-74.
- Thomas Philippon & Ariell Reshef, 2012. "Wages and Human Capital in the U.S. Finance Industry: 1909--2006," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(4), pages 1551-1609.
- Kane, Edward J, 1981.
"Accelerating Inflation, Technological Innovation, and the Decreasing Effectiveness of Banking Regulation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 355-367, May.
- Edward J. Kane, 1981. "Accelerating Inflation, Technological Innovation, and the Decreasing Effectiveness of Banking Regulation," NBER Working Papers 0638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claessens, Stijn & Ghosh, Swati R. & Mihet, Roxana, 2013.
"Macro-prudential policies to mitigate financial system vulnerabilities,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 153-185.
- Stijn Claessens & Swati R. Ghosh & Roxana Mihet, 2014. "Macro-Prudential Policies to Mitigate Financial System Vulnerabilities," IMF Working Papers 14/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger & Stulz, René M., 2011.
"Bank CEO incentives and the credit crisis,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Rüdiger FAHLENBRACH & René M. STULZ, "undated". "Bank CEO Incentives and the Credit Crisis," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-27, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Fahlenbach, Rudiger & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "Bank CEO Incentives and the Credit Crisis," Working Paper Series 2009-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & René M. Stulz, 2009. "Bank CEO Incentives and the Credit Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buser, Stephen A & Chen, Andrew H & Kane, Edward J, 1981. "Federal Deposit Insurance, Regulatory Policy, and Optimal Bank Capital," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 51-60, March.
- Koehn, Michael & Santomero, Anthony M, 1980. " Regulation of Bank Capital and Portfolio Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1235-1244, December.
- Lane, Philip R., 2003.
"The cyclical behaviour of fiscal policy: evidence from the OECD,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2661-2675, December.
- Philip R. Lane, 2002. "The Cyclical Behaviour of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from the OECD," Trinity Economics Papers 20022, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Con Keating & Hyun Song Shin & Charles Goodhart & Jon Danielsson, 2001. "An Academic Response to Basel II," FMG Special Papers sp130, Financial Markets Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016.
"Banks, Regions and Development After the Crisis and Under the New Regulatory System,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 49(4), pages 535-561.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Banks, regions and development after the crisis and under the new regulatory system," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 124, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "The asymmetric burden of regulation: will local banks survive?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 125, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Michele Fratianni, 2017. "It is time to separate money banks from credit banks in Italy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 138, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgsps:sp226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.