Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brett Fiebiger, 2014. "â€˜The Chicago Plan revisitedâ€™: a friendly critique," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 227-249, December.
- Andrzej Slawinski, 2015. "Shielding money creation from severe banking crises: How useful are proposals offered by the alternative reform plans?," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 46(3), pages 191-206.
- Hanson, Samuel G. & Shleifer, Andrei & Stein, Jeremy C. & Vishny, Robert W., 2015.
"Banks as patient fixed-income investors,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 449-469.
- Samuel Hanson & Andrei Shleifer & Jeremy C. Stein & Robert W. Vishny, "undated". "Banks as patient fixed-income investors," Working Paper 238646, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Samuel G. Hanson & Andrei Shleifer & Jeremy C. Stein & Robert W. Vishny, 2014. "Banks as Patient Fixed-Income Investors," NBER Working Papers 20288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel G. Hanson & Andrei Shleifer & Jeremy C. Stein & Robert W. Vishny, 2014. "Banks as Patient Fixed Income Investors," Working Paper 151246, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Hanson, Samuel & Shleifer, Andrei & Stein, Jeremy C. & Vishny, Robert W., 2014. "Banks as Patient Fixed Income Investors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Erkki Liikanen, 2013. "Changes in banking in the run-up to the crisis," Chapters,in: A New Model for Balanced Growth and Convergence, chapter 2, pages 12-18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maciej Albinowski, 2017. "The role of fractional-reserve banking in amplifying credit booms: evidence from panel data," Working Papers 2017-024, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Simas Kucinskas, 2015. "Liquidity Creation without Banks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-101/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michele Fratianni, 2017. "It is time to separate money banks from credit banks in Italy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 138, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Maciej Albinowski, 2017. "The role of fractional-reserve banking in amplifying credit booms: evidence from panel data," Working Papers 2016-024, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Simas Kucinskas, 2015. "Liquidity creation without banks," DNB Working Papers 482, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:107-118 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbank regulation; narrow banks; money market funds; finance companies; deposit insurance;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:refeco:v:4:y:2012:p:141-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.