No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (Fall)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20001-5403|
Phone: (202) 842-0200
Fax: (202) 842-3490
Web page: http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N/A, 1983. "Appendix a," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 103(1), pages 67-70, February.
- Schnadt, Norbert & Whittaker, John, 1993. "Inflation-Proof Currency? The Feasibility of Variable Commodity Standards," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 214-221, May.
- Selgin, George A & White, Lawrence H, 1987.
"The Evaluation of a Free Banking System,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 439-457, July.
- Selgin, George A. & White, Lawrence H., 1985. "The Evolution of a Free Banking System," Working Papers 85-38, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- A. C. Pigou, 1917. "The Value of Money," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 38-65.
- Moini, Mostafa, 2001. "Toward a General Theory of Credit and Money," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 14(4), pages 267-313, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:30:y:2010:i:3:p:. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.