Stabilizing The Expected Price Level In A Bfh Payments System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leland B. Yeager, 1983. "Stable Money and Free-Market Currencies," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 305-333, Spring.
- Robert E. Hall, 1982. "Introduction to "Inflation: Causes and Effects"," NBER Chapters,in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 1-10 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leland B. Yeager & Robert L. Greenfield, 1989. "Can Monetary Disequilibrium Be Eliminated?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(2), pages 405-428, Fall.
- Glasner,David, 1989. "Free Banking and Monetary Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521361750, March.
- Greenfield, Robert L & Yeager, Leland B, 1983. "A Laissez-Faire Approach to Monetary Stability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(3), pages 302-315, August.
- Sumner, Scott, 1989. "Using Futures Instrument Prices to Target Nominal Income," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 157-162, April.
- Robert E. Hall, 1982. "Inflation: Causes and Effects," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hall82-1, January.
- Greenfield, Robert L & Yeager, Leland B, 1986. "Competitive Payments Systems: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 848-849, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11496 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:12:y:1994:i:2:p:46-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.