Free Banking and Monetary Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1991. "Nonneutrality of money in classical monetary thought," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-15.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2008.
"Free Banking, the Real-Balance Effect, and Walras´ Law,"
8765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2008. "Free Banking, the Real-Balance Effect, and Walras´ Law," MPRA Paper 17294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian, 2001. "When a Monetary Union Fails: A Parable," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 181-195, April.
- Ignacio Briones & Hugh Rockoff, 2005. "Do Economists Reach a Conclusion on Free-Banking Episodes?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 2(2), pages 279-324, August.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pa:p:90-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden & Amadeus Gabriel, 2015.
"Oil and Water Do Not Mix, or: Aliud Est Credere, Aliud Deponere,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 197-206, April.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David & Gabriel, Amadeus, 2015. "Oil and water do not mix, or: aliud est credere, aliud deponere," MPRA Paper 79789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Viñals & Charles Goodhart, 1994. "Strategy and Tactics of Monetary Policy: Examples from Europe and the Antipodes," FMG Special Papers sp61, Financial Markets Group.
- Young, Andrew T. & Dove, John A., 2013.
"Policing the chain gang: Panel cointegration analysis of the stability of the Suffolk System, 1825–1858,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 182-196.
- Andrew T. Young & John A. Dove, 2010. "Policing the Chain Gang: Panel Cointegration Analysis of the Stability of the Sufforl System, 1825-1858," Working Papers 10-20, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden, 2016.
"The economic and legal significance of “full” deposit availability,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 243-254, February.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden, 2016. "The economic and legal significance of “full” deposit availability," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 243-254, February.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2016. "The Economic and Legal Significance of “Full” Deposit Availability," MPRA Paper 79804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. William Woolsey, 1994. "Stabilizing The Expected Price Level In A Bfh Payments System," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 46-54, April.
- Sumner Scott, 2006. "Let a Thousand Models Bloom: The Advantages of Making the FOMC a Truly 'Open Market'," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, October.
- repec:pai:apunup:es-31-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:copoec:v:28:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10602-016-9223-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Sumner, 2015. "What Would Milton Friedman Have Thought of the Great Recession?," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 74(2), pages 209-235, March.
- Giannini, Curzio, 1995. "Money, trust, and central banking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 217-237, May.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August.
- Horwitz Steven, 1993. "Spontaneity and Design in the Evolution of Institutions: The Similarities of Money and Law," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 4(4), pages 1-18, December.
- Ray Evans, 1994. "Inflation and Monetary Monopoly: Reflections on Australia’s Ten-Dollar Note," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 159-166.
- Ivana Ryvolová, 2008. "Credit Creation Of Money As A Failure Of Commercial Banks´ Incentives," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 3(2), pages 78-85, June.
- Sumner, Scott, 2015. "Nominal GDP futures targeting," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 65-75.
- Dai, Meixing, 1998.
"Les effets stabilisants de la zone-cible du taux d’inflation
[The stabilising effects of inflation-targeting zone]," MPRA Paper 13856, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2001.
- Charles Goodhart & Ellen Meade, 2003. "Central Banks and Supreme Courts," FMG Special Papers sp153, Financial Markets Group.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2010. "Fractional Reserve Banking: Some Quibbles," MPRA Paper 79590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1996. "European monetary integration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1083-1090, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521361750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.