Using Futures Instrument Prices to Target Nominal Income
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Sumner, 2015. "What Would Milton Friedman Have Thought of the Great Recession?," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 74(2), pages 209-235, March.
- W. William Woolsey, 1994. "Stabilizing The Expected Price Level In A Bfh Payments System," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 46-54, April.
- Alexander William Salter, 2016. "Robust Political Economy and the Lender of Last Resort," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 1-27, August.
- W. William Woolsey, 1992. "The Search for Macroeconomic Stability: Comment on Sumner," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(2), pages 475-485, Fall.
- Alexander William Salter & Andrew T. Young, 2015. "Would a Free Banking System Target NGDP Growth?," Working Papers 15-08, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pa:p:42-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belongia, Michael T. & Ireland, Peter N., 2017.
"Circumventing the zero lower bound with monetary policy rules based on money,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(PA), pages 42-58.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2016. "Circumventing the Zero Lower Bound with Monetary Policy Rules Based on Money," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 911, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2017. "Circumventing the Zero Lower Bound with Monetary Policy Rules Based on Money," NBER Working Papers 23157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumner, Scott, 2015. "Nominal GDP futures targeting," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 65-75.
- Jackson, Aaron L., 2010. "Policy futures markets with multiple goals," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 45-54, March.
- Selgin, George & Lastrapes, William D. & White, Lawrence H., 2012. "Has the Fed been a failure?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 569-596.
- Sumner Scott, 2006. "Let a Thousand Models Bloom: The Advantages of Making the FOMC a Truly 'Open Market'," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, October.
- Dai, Meixing, 1998.
"Les effets stabilisants de la zone-cible du taux d’inflation
[The stabilising effects of inflation-targeting zone]," MPRA Paper 13856, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2001.
- Scott Sumner, 1992. "Index Future Convertibility: Reply to Woolsey," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(2), pages 487-492, Fall.
- Alexander Salter, 2014. "Is there a self-enforcing monetary constitution?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 280-300, September.
- repec:bpj:jeehcn:v:22:y:2016:i:2:p:113-138:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Sumner, 2014. "Nominal GDP Targeting: A Simple Rule to Improve Fed Performance," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(2), pages 315-337, Spring/Su.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:41:y:1989:i:2:p:157-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.