Can Monetary Disequilibrium Be Eliminated?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Driskill, Robert A & Sheffrin, Steven M, 1986. "Is Price Flexibility Destabilizing?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 802-807, September.
- White, Lawrence H, 1984. "Competitive Payments Systems and the Unit of Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 699-712, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2004.
"Monetary Policy In Economies With Little Or No Money,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 81-92, June.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2003. "Monetary Policy in Economies with Little or No Money," NBER Working Papers 9838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-276, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994.
"Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994. "Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- Gerald Caprio & Michael Dooley & Danny Leipziger & Carl Walsh, 1996.
"The lender of last resort function under a currency board: The case of Argentina,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 625-650, March.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Dooley, Michael & Leipziger, Danny & Walsh, Carl, 1996. "The lender of last resort function under a currency board : the case of Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1648, The World Bank.
- José Viñals & Charles Goodhart, 1994. "Strategy and Tactics of Monetary Policy: Examples from Europe and the Antipodes," FMG Special Papers sp61, Financial Markets Group.
- W. William Woolsey, 1994. "Stabilizing The Expected Price Level In A Bfh Payments System," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 46-54, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurence Scialom, 1995. "Les modèles de paiements concurrentiels : éléments d'analyse critique ," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(1), pages 35-55.
- Pablo Paniagua, 2016. "The robust political economy of central banking and free banking," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 15-32, March.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:9:y:1989:i:2:p:405-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.