Monetary equilibrium and price stickiness: Causes, consequences and remedies
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ball, Laurence & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1994.
"A sticky-price manifesto,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 127-151, December.
- Philipp Bagus, 2008. "Monetary policy as bad medicine: The volatile relationship between business cycles and asset prices," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 283-300, December.
- Horwitz, Steven, 1996. "Capital Theory, Inflation and Deflation: The Austrians and Monetary Disequilibrium Theory Compared," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 287-308, September.
- Solow, Robert M., 1979. "Another possible source of wage stickiness," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 79-82.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1982. "Sticky Prices in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1187-1211, December.
- Selgin, George, 1994. "Free Banking and Monetary Control," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1449-59, November.
- Lawrence H. White, 2008. "Did Hayek and Robbins Deepen the Great Depression?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 751-768, 06.
- David Howden, 2010. "Knowledge shifts and the business cycle: When boom turns to bust," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 165-182, June.
- Robert J. Barro, 1982. "United States Inflation and the Choice of Monetary Standard," NBER Chapters, in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 99-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:24:y:2011:i:4:p:383-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.