United States Inflation and the Choice of Monetary Standard
In: Inflation: Causes and Effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden, 2011.
"Monetary equilibrium and price stickiness: Causes, consequences and remedies,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 383-402, December.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2011. "Monetary Equilibrium and Price Stickiness: Causes, Consequences and Remedies," MPRA Paper 79593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Bradford De Long, "undated". "America's Peacetime Inflation: The 1970s," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _104, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1984. "Credibility and monetary policy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 105-135.
- Luca Benati & Robert Lucas, Jr. & Juan Nicolini & Warren Weber, 2016.
"International Evidence on Long Run Money Demand,"
- Benati, Luca & Lucas, Robert E. & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Weber, Warren E., 2017. "International Evidence on Long-Run Money Demand," Working Papers 737, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Warren E. Weber & Robert Lucas & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Luca Benati, 2017. "International Evidence on Long Run Money Demand," 2017 Meeting Papers 1154, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luca Benati & Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Warren Weber, 2016. "International Evidence on Long Run Money Demand," NBER Working Papers 22475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Benati, 2005.
"U.K. Monetary Regimes and Macroeconomic Stylised Facts,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Luca Benati, 2006. "UK monetary regimes and macroeconomic stylised facts," Bank of England working papers 290, Bank of England.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Nelson, Edward, 2010. "Money and Inflation: Some Critical Issues," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 3, pages 97-153 Elsevier.
- Luca Benati, 2008. "Investigating Inflation Persistence Across Monetary Regimes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(3), pages 1005-1060.
- Kursat Kunter & Norbert Janssen, 2002. "Credibility Of Monetary Regimes : Is Inflation Targeting Different?," Discussion Papers 0201, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Kandil, Magda, 2005. "Money, interest, and prices: Some international evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 129-147.
- Benati, Luca, 2010. "Evolving Phillips trade-off," Working Paper Series 1176, European Central Bank.
- Lothian, James R. & McCarthy, Cornelia H., 2009.
"The behavior of money and other economic variables: Two natural experiments,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1204-1220, November.
- James R. Lothian & Cornelia H. McCarthy, 2003. "The Behavior of Money and Other Economic Variables: Two Natural Experiments," International Finance 0311011, EconWPA.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1987. "Währungsreform und wirtschaftliche Entwicklung: Westdeutschland 1948," Kiel Working Papers 286, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nelson, Edward, 2003.
"The future of monetary aggregates in monetary policy analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1029-1059, July.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "The Future of Monetary Aggregates in Monetary Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Bradford De Long, 1996. "America's Only Peacetime Inflation: The 1970s," NBER Historical Working Papers 0084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .