The Internet, the Market, and Communication: Don't Ignore the Shoe While Admiring the Shine
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (Fall)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 842-0200
Fax: (202) 842-3490
Web page: http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nobuhiro Kiyotake & Randall Wright, 1992. "Acceptability, means of payment, and media of exchange," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 18-21.
- Grossman, Herschel I., 1991.
"Monetary economics : A review essay,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 323-345, October.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-54, August.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1991.
"A contribution to the pure theory of money,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 215-235, April.
- Joseph A. Ritter, 1994.
"The transition from barter to fiat money,"
1994-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Williamson, Steve & Wright, Randall, 1994.
"Barter and Monetary Exchange under Private Information,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 104-23, March.
- Steve Williamson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Barter and monetary exchange under private information," Staff Report 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Selgin, George A, 1994.
"On Ensuring the Acceptability of a New Fiat Money,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 808-26, November.
- Jon Faust, 1988.
"Supernovas in monetary theory: does the ultimate sunspot rule out money?,"
Research Working Paper
88-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Faust, Jon, 1989. "Supernovas in Monetary Theory: Does the Ultimate Sunspot Rule Out Money?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 872-81, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:20:y:2001:i:3:p:. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.