On Ensuring the Acceptability of a New Fiat Money
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter J. Boettke & Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2015.
"Institutional stickiness and the New Development Economics,"
Chapters,in: Culture and Economic Action, chapter 6, pages 123-146
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter J. Boettke & Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2008. "Institutional Stickiness and the New Development Economics," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 331-358, April.
- Tatom, John & Ott, Mack, 2006. "Money and Taxes: The Relationship Between Financial Sector Development and Taxation," MPRA Paper 4117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sébastien LOTZ & Guillaume ROCHETEAU, 2000.
"Launching of a New Currency in a Simple Random Matching Model,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
00.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Sebastien Lotz & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2000. "Launching of a New Currency in a Simple Random Matching Model," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0720, Econometric Society.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & James R. Lothian, 2002.
"International money and common currencies in historical perspective,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2002-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & James R. Lothian, 2003. "International Money and Common Currencies in Historical Perspective," CEIS Research Paper 9, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Gerald P. Dwyer Jr. & James R. Lothian, 2003. "International Money and Common Currencies in Historical Perspective," International Finance 0311005, EconWPA.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & James R. Lothian, 2003. "The economics of international monies," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-37, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- George Selgin, 2010. "The Secret of the Euro's Success," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 7(1), pages 78-81, January.
- Horwitz, Steven, 2011. "Do we need a distinct monetary constitution?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 331-338.
- Dwight R. Lee, 2001. "The Internet, the Market, and Communication: Don't Ignore the Shoe While Admiring the Shine," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 20(3), Fall.
- George Selgin, 2003. "Adaptive Learning and the Transition to Fiat Money," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 147-165, January.
- van Ees, Hans & Garretsen, Harry, 1995. "Existence and stability of conventions and institutions in a monetary economy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 275-288, October.
- repec:jpe:journl:1460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua R. Hendrickson & Thomas L. Hogan & William J. Luther, 2016. "The Political Economy Of Bitcoin," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 925-939, April.
- Von dem Berge, Lukas, 2014. "Parallel currencies in historical perspective," CAWM Discussion Papers 75, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Mack Ott & John A. Tatom, 2016. "Government Finance and the Demand for Money—The Relation between Taxation and the Acceptability of Fiat Money," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 45(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Mack Ott & John A. Tatom, 2006. "Money and Taxes - The Relation Between Financial Sector Development and Taxation," NFI Working Papers 2006-WP-09, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:188-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2006. "The Uneasy Case for Fractional-Reserve Free Banking," MPRA Paper 120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Fung & Hanna Halaburda, 2016. "Central Bank Digital Currencies: A Framework for Assessing Why and How," Discussion Papers 16-22, Bank of Canada.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:georec:368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbugaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .