The development of the shadow economy under changing tax systems and structures: Some theoretical and empirical results for Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard D. Porter & Amanda S. Bayer, 1984. "A monetary perspective on underground economic activity in the United States," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 177-190.
- Hans‐Georg Petersen, 1982. "Size Of The Public Sector, Economic Growth And The Informal Economy: Development Trends In The Federal Republic Of Germany," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 28(2), pages 191-215, June.
- Arne Jon Isachsen & Steiner Strøm, 1985.
"The Size And Growth Of The Hidden Economy In Norway,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(1), pages 21-38, March.
- Isachsen, Arne Jon & Strøm, Steinar, 1985. "The Size and Growth of the Hidden Economy in Norway," MPRA Paper 80748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1985.
- Contini, Bruno B, 1981. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Development of the Parallel Economy-The Italian Experience," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 401-412, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert Koenig, 2004.
"La demande de billets de valeurs faciales élevées et les activités financières souterraines,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 70(4), pages 425-442.
- Gilbert KOENIG, 2004. "La demande de billets de valeurs faciales élevées et les activités financières souterraines," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lucian Liviu ALBU & Ion GHIZDEANU & Mărioara IORDAN, 2008. "Informal Economic Estimation Models at Macroeconomic Level. Some Theoretical and Methodologial Considerations," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 177-190.
- Gilbert Koenig, 2002. "La demande de grosses coupures et l’économie souterraine," Working Papers of BETA 2002-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Reinhard Neck & Jens Wächter & Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "Tax avoidance versus tax evasion: on some determinants of the shadow economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(1), pages 104-117, February.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Nicolae, Mariana, 2003. "Use of households survey data to estimate the size of the informal economy in Romania," MPRA Paper 14286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lackó, Mária, 1995.
"Rejtett gazdaság nemzetközi összehasonlításban
[Hidden economy by international comparison - A method of estimation based on the bouseholds' energy consumption]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 486-510.
More about this item
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kondp2:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.