The impact of electricity tariffs on residential demand side flexibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henriot, Arthur, 2015.
"Economic curtailment of intermittent renewable energy sources,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 370-379.
- Arthur Henriot, 2014. "Economic curtailment of intermittent renewable energy sources," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/57, European University Institute.
- Ambec, Stefan & Crampes, Claude, 2012.
"Electricity provision with intermittent sources of energy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 319-336.
- Stefan Ambec & Claude Crampes, 2012. "Electricity Provision with Intermittent Sources of Energy," Post-Print hal-02118109, HAL.
- Bertsch, Joachim & Growitsch, Christian & Lorenczik, Stefan & Nagl, Stephan, 2016.
"Flexibility in Europe's power sector — An additional requirement or an automatic complement?,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 118-131.
- Bertsch, Joachim & Growitsch, Christian & Lorenczik, Stefan & Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Flexibility in Europe's Power Sector - an Additional Requirement or an Automatic Complement?," EWI Working Papers 2013-10, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Bertsch, Joachim & Growitsch, Christian & Lorenczik, Stefan & Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Flexibility in Europe's power sector - an additional requirement or an automatic complement?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79944, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Schröder, Sascha Thorsten, 2012. "Curtailment of renewable generation: Economic optimality and incentives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 663-675.
- Broberg, Thomas & Persson, Lars, 2016. "Is our everyday comfort for sale? Preferences for demand management on the electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 24-32.
- Woo, Chi-Keung, 1990. "Efficient Electricity Pricing with Self-Rationing," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel, 2015. "An analytical approach to activating demand elasticity with a demand response mechanism," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 195-206.
- Simshauser, Paul, 2016. "Distribution network prices and solar PV: Resolving rate instability and wealth transfers through demand tariffs," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 108-122.
- Cédric Clastres & Haikel Khalfallah, 2015. "An Analytical Approach to Activating Demand Elasticity with a Demand Response Mechanism," Post-Print hal-01222582, HAL.
- Gottwalt, Sebastian & Ketter, Wolfgang & Block, Carsten & Collins, John & Weinhardt, Christof, 2011. "Demand side management—A simulation of household behavior under variable prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8163-8174.
- Huang, Shisheng & Hodge, Bri-Mathias S. & Taheripour, Farzad & Pekny, Joseph F. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V. & Tyner, Wallace E., 2011. "The effects of electricity pricing on PHEV competitiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1552-1561, March.
- Michalik, G. & Khan, M.E. & Bonwick, W.J. & Mielczarski, W., 1997. "Structural modelling of energy demand in the residential sector: 1. Development of structural models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 937-947.
- Ahmad Faruqui & Sanem Sergici, 2010. "Household response to dynamic pricing of electricity: a survey of 15 experiments," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 193-225, October.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential bottom-up load model; variable energy prices; variable capacity prices; load shifting potential;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitiip:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://www.iip.kit.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.