Science and ideology in economic, political and social thought
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hillinger, Claude, 2008. "Science and Ideology in Economic, Political and Social Thought," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-70.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2006. "Science and Ideology in Economic, Political, and Social Thought," Discussion Papers in Economics 1246, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. R. Klein & R. F. Kosobud, 1961. "Some Econometrics of Growth: Great Ratios of Economics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 173-198.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rick Wicks, 2009.
"A model of dynamic balance among the three spheres of society – markets, governments, and communities: Applied to understanding the relative importance of social capital and social goods,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 535-565, April.
- Wicks, Rick, 2008. "A Model of Dynamic Balance among the Three Spheres of Society – Markets, Governments, and Communities – Applied to Understanding the Relative Importance of Social Capital and Social Goods," Working Papers in Economics 292, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2009.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2010. "The crisis and beyond: Thinking outside the box," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-61.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2008. "Measuring Real Value and Inflation," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-26.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; Ideology; Science; Voting; Welfare measurement;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-10-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DCM-2007-10-20 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HPE-2007-10-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-10-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-10-20 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:6170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .