Sustainable Economic Growth for India
Use of Macroeconometric models has by now assumed a measure of universality as an unavoidable aid to forecasting and policy analysis; challenges and controversies spread over more than two decades notwithstanding.1 While such models are typically designed and utilised for dealing with short term problems their application to issues of long term growth has been equally important, though less frequent.2 The lecture is intended to examine Indiaâ€™s growth prospects during the first two decades of the third millennium on the basis of a comprehensive econometric model. [WP100]
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pan, Ming-Shiun & Liu, Y Angela & Bastin, Hamid, 1996. "An Examination of the Short-Term and Long-Term Behavior of Foreign Exchange Rates," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 603-22, August.
- V. Pandit, 2001. "Structural Modelling Under Challenge," Working papers 98, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1997.
"Stabilization Policy, Learning-by-Doing, and Economic Growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 152-66, April.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Stabilization Policy, Learning by Doing, and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abigail Barr, 1995.
"The missing factor: entrepreneurial networks, enterprises and economic growth in Ghana,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/1995-11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Abigail Barr, 1995. "The missing factor: entrepreneurial networks, enterprises and economic growth in Ghana," CSAE Working Paper Series 1995-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1996.
"Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
96/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Robert J. Barro, 1995.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pan, Ming-Shiun & Liu, Y. Angela & Chan, Kam C., 1996. "An examination of long-term dependence in black market exchange rates in eight Pacific-Basin countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 175-185.
- K. Krishnamurty & V. Pandit, 1996. "Exchange Rate, Tariff and Trade Flows: Alternative Policy Scenarios for India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 57-89, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.