Report NEP-SOG-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200779 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John M. de Figueiredo & Brian S. Silverman, 2007. "How Does the Government (Want to) Fund Science? Politics, Lobbying and Academic Earmarks," NBER Working Papers 13459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valadkhani,Abbas & Ville, Simon, 2007. "A Disciplinary Analysis Of The Phd Completions In Australian Universities," Economics Working Papers wp07-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2007. "Science and ideology in economic, political and social thought," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:erp:arenax:p0238 is not listed on IDEAS anymore