The crisis and beyond: thinking outside the box
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hillinger, Claude, 2010. "The crisis and beyond: Thinking outside the box," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-61.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hillinger, Claude, 2008.
"Science and Ideology in Economic, Political and Social Thought,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-70.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2006. "Science and Ideology in Economic, Political, and Social Thought," Discussion Papers in Economics 1246, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2007. "Science and ideology in economic, political and social thought," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rajan, Raghuram G., 2013. "The Credit Crisis and Cycle-Proof Regulation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 461-467.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "This Time It’s Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly-Preface," MPRA Paper 17451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973, June.
- Liebowitz Stan J, 2009. "ARMs, Not Subprimes, Caused the Mortgage Crisis," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 6(12), pages 1-5, November.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2008. "How to deal with the US financial crisis at no cost to the taxpayer," Discussion Papers in Economics 6929, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & R. W. Hafer, 1999. "Are money growth and inflation still related?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q2, pages 32-43.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Musgrave, Ralph S., 2010. "The flaws in Keynsian borrow and spend," MPRA Paper 25434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Musgrave, Ralph S., 2014. "The Solution is Full Reserve / 100% Reserve Banking," MPRA Paper 57955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Musgrave, Ralph S., 2011. "Consolidation causes little austerity," MPRA Paper 34295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDeficit financing; financial crisis; financial instability; full reserve banking; toxic assets;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-02-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-02-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-02-05 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:20101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .