Report NEP-HPE-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabian Muniesa, 2010. "The problem with economics: naturalism, critique and performativity," CSI Working Papers Series 020, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Nelson, Richard & Consoli, Davide, 2010. "An Evolutionary Theory of Household Consumption Behavior," MPRA Paper 20197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keen, Steve, 2010. "Solving the paradox of monetary profits," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alsayyed, Nidal, 2009. "Shari’ah Board, The Task of Fatwa, and Ijtihad in Islamic Economics, and Finance," MPRA Paper 20204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2010. "The crisis and beyond: thinking outside the box," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- John Schmitt, 2009. "Inequality as Policy: The United States Since 1979," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-40, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mohammad Yunus, 2010. "Social Business: A Step Toward Creating a New Economic and Social Order," Working Papers id:2383, eSocialSciences.
- Berger, Ulrich, 2009. "The convergence of fictitious play in games with strategic complementarities: A Comment," MPRA Paper 20241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Güth & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2010. "Will You Accept Without Knowing What? A Thuringian Newspaper Experiment of the Yes-No Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.