The Credit Crisis and Cycle-Proof Regulation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2010. "The crisis and beyond: Thinking outside the box," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-61.
- Wall, Larry D., 2009.
"Prudential Discipline for Financial Firms: Micro, Macro, and Market Structures,"
ADBI Working Papers
176, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Larry D. Wall, 2010. "Prudential discipline for financial firms: micro, macro, and market structures," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Larry D. Wall, 2010. "Prudential Discipline for Financial Firms: Micro, Macro, and Market Structures," Working Papers id:3040, eSocialSciences.
- Dow, James & Han, Jungsuk, 2015. "Contractual incompleteness, limited liability and asset price bubbles," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 383-409.
- von Furstenberg, George M., 2011. "Contingent capital to strengthen the private safety net for financial institutions: Cocos to the rescue?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Mehmet Okan Ta?ar & Sava? Çevik, 2014. "Financial Liberalization in the Developing Countries and Its Effect on Banking Systems and Banking Crises," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702096, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- David G. Mayes, 2012. "Moral Hazard, Bank Resolution and the Protection of Depositors," Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:3:p:233-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Does activity mix and funding strategy vary across ownership? Evidence from Indian banks," MPRA Paper 32070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Bergevin & Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2013. "Time-Varying Leverage and Basel III: A Look at Canadian Evidence," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(3), pages 233-247, August.
- Calmès, Christian & Théoret, Raymond, 2013. "Market-oriented banking, financial stability and macro-prudential indicators of leverage," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 13-34.
- Larry D. Wall, 2012. "Enlisting Macroprudential and Market Regulatory Structures to Strengthen Prudential Supervision," Chapters,in: Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:00005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .