On some problems in discrete wavelet analysis of bivariate spectra with an application to business cycle synchronization in the euro zone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gonçalves, Carlos Eduardo S. & Rodrigues, Mauro & Soares, Tiago, 2009. "Correlation of business cycles in the euro zone," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 56-58, January.
- Jakob de Haan & Robert Inklaar & Richard Jong-A-Pin, 2008.
"Will Business Cycles In The Euro Area Converge? A Critical Survey Of Empirical Research,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 234-273, April.
- Haan, Jakob de & Inklaar, Robert & Jong-A-Pin, Richard, 2005. "Will business cycles in the Euro Area converge : a critical survey of empirical research," CCSO Working Papers 200508, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna Bruzda, 2011. "Business cycle synchronization according to wavelets – the case of Poland and the euro zone member countries," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 42(3), pages 5-32.
More about this item
KeywordsHilbert wavelet pair; MODHWT; wavelet coherence; wavelet phase angle; business cycle synchronization;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-04-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-ETS-2011-04-23 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:20115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .