The Continuous Wavelet Transform: A Primer
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lubos Hanus & Lukas Vacha, 2015.
"Business cycle synchronization of the Visegrad Four and the European Union,"
Working Papers IES
2015/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2015.
- Hanus, Lubos & Vacha, Lukas, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization of the Visegrad Four and the European Union," FinMaP-Working Papers 42, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Trezzi, Riccardo, 2013. "A wavelet analysis of international risk-sharing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 330-333.
- KRAVETS Tetyana & LIASHENKO Olena, 2014. "The Synchronization Effects Of Stock Indices Dynamics In The Multifractal Analysis Using The Wavelet Technology," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 66(2), pages 41-57.
- Jusoh, Hashim & Bacha, Obiyathulla & Masih, Abul Mansur M., 2014. "Multi-scale Lead-Lag Relationship between the Stock and Futures Markets: Malaysia as a Case Study," MPRA Paper 56954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:933-946 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boako, Gideon & Alagidede, Paul, 2017. "Co-movement of Africa’s equity markets: Regional and global analysis in the frequency–time domains," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 468(C), pages 359-380.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Teresa Maria Rodrigues & Maria Joana Soares, 2012.
"Oil Shocks and the Euro as an Optimum Currency Area,"
NIPE Working Papers
07/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria & Teresa Maria Rodrigues & Maria Joana Soares, 2013. "Oil Shocks and the Euro as an Optimum Currency Area," NIPE Working Papers 01/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Martins, Manuel M.F. & Soares, Maria Joana, 2012.
"The yield curve and the macro-economy across time and frequencies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1950-1970.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "The yield curve and the macro-economy across time and frequencies," CEF.UP Working Papers 1004, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "The yield curve and the macro-economy across time and frequencies," NIPE Working Papers 21/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Emre Kahraman & Gazanfer Unal, 2016. "Multiple Wavelet Coherency Analysis and Forecasting of Metal Prices," Papers 1602.01960, arXiv.org.
- Maissa Elmrabet & Boulila Ghazi, 2018. "Causality deficit-inflation : wavelet transform," Working Papers hal-01941464, HAL.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2014. "What Bitcoin Looks Like?," MPRA Paper 58091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:04:y:2017:i:01:n:s2424786317500074 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kabir, Sarkar Humayun & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "Dynamic Integration of Domestic Equity Price, Foreign Equity Price and Macroeconomic Indicators: Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 57007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harald Schmidbauer & Angi Rosch & Erhan Uluceviz, 2016. "Frequency aspects of information transmission in a network of three Western equity markets," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1616, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Rua, António & Nunes, Luis C., 2012.
"A wavelet-based assessment of market risk: The emerging markets case,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 84-92.
- António Rua & Luís Catela Nunes, 2012. "A wavelet-based assessment of market risk: The emerging markets case," Working Papers w201203, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:285-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angi Roesch & Harald Schmidbauer & Erhan Uluceviz, 2014. "Frequency Aspects Of Information Transmission In Networks Of Equity Markets," EcoMod2014 7200, EcoMod.
- Caraiani, Petre, 2012. "Stylized facts of business cycles in a transition economy in time and frequency," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2163-2173.
- Aguiar-Conraria, LuIÂ´s & Joana Soares, Maria, 2011.
"Business cycle synchronization and the Euro: A wavelet analysis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 477-489, September.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "Business Cycle Synchronization and the Euro: a Wavelet Analysis," NIPE Working Papers 36/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:10:y:2015:i:01:n:s2010495215500025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Habimana, Olivier, 2016. "Oil price, exchange rate and consumer price co-movement: A continuous-wavelet analysis," MPRA Paper 71886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous Wavelet Transform; Cross-Wavelet Transform; Wavelet Coherency; Partial Wavelet Coherency; Multiple Wavelet Coherency; Wavelet Phase-Difference; Economic fluctuations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nip:nipewp:16/2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (NIPE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nipampt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.