Determinants of agricultural land abandonment in post-soviet European Russia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Prishchepov, Alexander V. & Radeloff, Volker C. & Muller, Daniel & Dubinin, Maxim & Baumann, Matthias, 2011. "Determinants Of Agricultural Land Abandonment In Postsoviet European Russia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120390, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi*Csaki, Csaba*Feder, Gershon, 2002. "Land policies and evolving farm structures in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2794, The World Bank.
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- Michael A Trueblood & Carlos Arnade, 2001. "Crop Yield Convergence: How Russia's Yield Performance Has Compared to Global Yield Leaders," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 43(2), pages 59-81, July.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Holden, Ken & Klein, Philip A. & Lahiri, Kajal, 2001. "Introduction," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 329-332.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lina Zhong & Wenwu Zhao & Zhengfeng Zhang & Xuening Fang, 2014. "Analysis of Multi-Scale Changes in Arable Land and Scale Effects of the Driving Factors in the Loess Areas in Northern Shaanxi, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-14, April.
- Zhonglei Yu & Lei Liu & Hua Zhang & Jinshe Liang, 2017. "Exploring the Factors Driving Seasonal Farmland Abandonment: A Case Study at the Regional Level in Hunan Province, Central China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-18, January.
- Daquan Huang & Haoran Jin & Xingshuo Zhao & Shenghe Liu, 2014. "Factors Influencing the Conversion of Arable Land to Urban Use and Policy Implications in Beijing, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, December.
- GebeltovaÌ , Z. & RÌŒezbovaÌ , H. & PletichovÃ¡, D., 2014. "Quantification of Changes in the State of the CR Agricultural Land Fund from 2001-2013," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 6(3), September.
- repec:zbw:espost:171339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belyaeva, Maria & Bokusheva, Raushan, 2017.
"Will climate change benefit or hurt Russian grain production? A statistical evidence from a panel approach
[Wird der Klimawandel der russischen Getreideproduktion nutzen oder schaden? Statistische ," IAMO Discussion Papers 161, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Wang, Haoluan & Qiu, Feng, 2016. "Investigating the Spatial Effects of Agricultural Land Abandonment and Expansion," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235468, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural land abandonment; institutional change; land use change; spatial analysis; logistic regression; remote sensing; Russia;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-11-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-11-07 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2011-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamo11:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.