Determinants Of Agricultural Land Abandonment In Postsoviet European Russia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Prishchepov, Alexander V. & Radeloff, Volker C. & Müller, Daniel & Dubinin, Maxim & Baumann, Matthias, 2011. "Determinants of agricultural land abandonment in post-soviet European Russia," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 1, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi*Csaki, Csaba*Feder, Gershon, 2002. "Land policies and evolving farm structures in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2794, The World Bank.
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- Holden, Ken & Klein, Philip A. & Lahiri, Kajal, 2001. "Introduction," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 329-332.
- Michael A Trueblood & Carlos Arnade, 2001. "Crop Yield Convergence: How Russia's Yield Performance Has Compared to Global Yield Leaders," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 43(2), pages 59-81, July.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lina Zhong & Wenwu Zhao & Zhengfeng Zhang & Xuening Fang, 2014. "Analysis of Multi-Scale Changes in Arable Land and Scale Effects of the Driving Factors in the Loess Areas in Northern Shaanxi, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-14, April.
- Belyaeva, Maria & Bokusheva, Raushan, 2017.
"Will climate change benefit or hurt Russian grain production? A statistical evidence from a panel approach
[Wird der Klimawandel der russischen Getreideproduktion nutzen oder schaden? Statistische ," IAMO Discussion Papers 161, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Wang, Haoluan & Qiu, Feng, 2016. "Investigating the Spatial Effects of Agricultural Land Abandonment and Expansion," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235468, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhonglei Yu & Lei Liu & Hua Zhang & Jinshe Liang, 2017. "Exploring the Factors Driving Seasonal Farmland Abandonment: A Case Study at the Regional Level in Hunan Province, Central China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-18, January.
- Daquan Huang & Haoran Jin & Xingshuo Zhao & Shenghe Liu, 2014. "Factors Influencing the Conversion of Arable Land to Urban Use and Policy Implications in Beijing, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, December.
- GebeltovaÌ , Z. & RÌŒezbovaÌ , H. & PletichovÃ¡, D., 2014. "Quantification of Changes in the State of the CR Agricultural Land Fund from 2001-2013," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 6(3), September.
More about this item
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-02-20 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2012-02-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:120390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .