Empirical analysis of regional economic performance in Russia: Human capital perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Roodman, 2009.
"How to do xtabond2: An introduction to difference and system GMM in Stata,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 9(1), pages 86-136, March.
- David Roodman, 2006. "How to Do xtabond2: An Introduction to "Difference" and "System" GMM in Stata," Working Papers 103, Center for Global Development.
- Coulombe, S. & Tremblay, J.-F., 1999. "Human Capital and Regional Convergence in Canada," Working Papers 9906e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- A.V.Koritzky, 2007. "Human capital: assessing its impact on incomes of the population in Russian regions," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
- Bowsher, Clive G., 2002. "On testing overidentifying restrictions in dynamic panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 211-220, October.
- Catarina Cardoso & Eric J. Pentecost, 2011. "Regional Growth and Convergence: The Role of Human Capital in the Portuguese Regions," Discussion Paper Series 2011_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagemann, Harald & Kufenko, Vadim, 2014. "The political Kuznets curve for Russia: Income inequality, rent seeking regional elites and empirical determinants of protests during 2011/2012," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 39/2013, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth regressions; regional analysis; human capital; system GMM; instrumental variables;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-12-06 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EDU-2012-12-06 (Education)
- NEP-FDG-2012-12-06 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GEO-2012-12-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2012-12-06 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2012-12-06 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2012-12-06 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hohpro:382012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivhohde.html .