Empirical analysis of regional economic performance in Russia: Human capital perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A.V.Koritzky, 2007. "Human capital: assessing its impact on incomes of the population in Russian regions," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
- David Roodman, 2009.
"How to do xtabond2: An introduction to difference and system GMM in Stata,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(1), pages 86-136, March.
- David Roodman, 2006. "How to Do xtabond2: An Introduction to "Difference" and "System" GMM in Stata," Working Papers 103, Center for Global Development.
- Bowsher, Clive G., 2002. "On testing overidentifying restrictions in dynamic panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 211-220, October.
- Coulombe, S. & Tremblay, J.-F., 1999. "Human Capital and Regional Convergence in Canada," Working Papers 9906e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Catarina Cardoso & Eric J. Pentecost, 2011. "Regional Growth and Convergence: The Role of Human Capital in the Portuguese Regions," Discussion Paper Series 2011_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagemann, Harald & Kufenko, Vadim, 2014. "The political Kuznets curve for Russia: Income inequality, rent seeking regional elites and empirical determinants of protests during 2011/2012," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 39/2013, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mi Lin & Yum K. Kwan, 2011. "Sectoral Location of FDI in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34, pages 1181-1198, July.
- Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & García Marín, Álvaro, 2011. "R&D and Productivity: A Two Way Avenue?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1090-1107, July.
- Sauquet, Alexandre & Lecocq, Franck & Delacote, Philippe & Caurla, Sylvain & Barkaoui, Ahmed & Garcia, Serge, 2011.
"Estimating Armington elasticities for sawnwood and application to the French Forest Sector Model,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 771-781.
- Alexandre Sauquet & Franck Lecocq & Philippe Delacote & Sylvain Caurla & Ahmed Barkaoui & Serge Garcia, 2011. "Estimating Armington elasticities for sawnwood and application to the French Forest Sector Model," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2011-02, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Alexandre Sauquet & Ahmed Barkaoui & Sylvain Caurla & Philippe Delacote & Serge Garcia & Franck Lecocq, 2011. "Estimating Armington elasticities for sawnwood and application to the French Forest Sector Model," Post-Print halshs-00688822, HAL.
- Alexandre Sauquet & Franck Lecocq & Philippe Delacote & Sylvain Caurla & Ahmed Barkaoui & Serge Garcia, 2011. "Estimating Armington elasticities for sawnwood and application to the French Forest Sector Model," Post-Print hal-01018987, HAL.
- Wintoki, M. Babajide & Linck, James S. & Netter, Jeffry M., 2012. "Endogeneity and the dynamics of internal corporate governance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 581-606.
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2014.
"Interjurisdictional Tax Competition In China,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 606-628, September.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2014. "Inter-Jurisdictional Tax Competition In China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1403, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bianca Biagi & Maria G. Brandano & Dionysia Lambiri, 2015. "Does Tourism Affect House Prices? Evidence from Italy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 501-528, September.
- Ryota Nakatani, 2017.
"The Effects of Productivity Shocks, Financial Shocks, and Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates: An Application of the Currency Crisis Model and Implications for Emerging Market Crises,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(11), pages 2545-2561, November.
- Ryota Nakatani, 2014. "The Effects of Financial and Real Shocks, Structural Vulnerability and Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates from the Perspective of Currency Crises Models," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 043, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Gnangnon, Sèna Kimm, 2019. "Financial Development and Tax Revenue in Developing Countries: Investigating the International Trade and Economic Growth Channels," EconStor Preprints 206628, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Đặng, Rey & Houanti, L’Hocine & Reddy, Krishna & Simioni, Michel, 2020. "Does board gender diversity influence firm profitability? A control function approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 168-181.
- W.N.W Azman‐Saini & Peter Smith, 2011.
"Finance And Growth: New Evidence On The Role Of Insurance,"
South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 79(2), pages 111-127, June.
- Azman-saini, W.N.W & Smith, Peter, 2010. "Finance and growth: new evidence on the role of insurance," MPRA Paper 65836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Biagi & MG. Brandano & D. Lambiri, 2012. "Does tourism affect house prices? Some evidence from Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201227, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Begoña Torre Olmo & María Cantero Saiz & Sergio Sanfilippo Azofra, 2021. "Sustainable Banking, Market Power, and Efficiency: Effects on Banks’ Profitability and Risk," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-24, January.
- Dreher, Axel & Jensen, Nathan M., 2013.
"Country or leader? Political change and UN General Assembly voting,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 183-196.
- Axel Dreher & Nathan M. Jensen, 2009. "Country or leader? Political change and UN general assembly voting," KOF Working papers 09-217, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gheorghița DINCĂ & Marius Sorin DINCĂ & Bardhyl DAUTI & Mirela Camelia BABA & Cătălina POPIONE, 2020. "Cyclicality of Fiscal Policy in the European Union," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 75-96, March.
- Benoît Chèze, Julien Chevallier, Nicolas Berghmans, and Emilie Alberola, 2020.
"On the CO2 Emissions Determinants During the EU ETS Phases I and II: A Plant-level Analysis Merging the EUTL and Platts Power Data,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 153-184.
- Benoit Chèze & Julien Chevallier & Nicolas Berghmans & Emilie Alberola, 2019. "On the CO2 emissions determinants during the EU ETS Phases I and II : a plant-level analysis merging the EUTL and Platts power data," Working Papers hal-03190419, HAL.
- Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier & Nicolas Berghmans & Emilie Alberola, 2020. "On the CO2 emissions determinants during the EU ETS Phases I and II: a plant-level analysis merging the EUTL and Platts power data [Sur les déterminants des émissions de CO2 durant les phases I et ," Post-Print hal-02379553, HAL.
- Chandra, Piyush, 2016. "Impact of temporary trade barriers: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 24-48.
- Law, Siong Hook & Kutan, Ali M. & Naseem, N.A.M., 2018. "The role of institutions in finance curse: Evidence from international data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 174-191.
- Goya, Daniel, 2020.
"The exchange rate and export variety: A cross-country analysis with long panel estimators,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 649-665.
- Daniel Goya, 2019. "The Exchange Rate and Export Variety: A cross-country analysis with long panel estimators," Working Papers 2018-01, Escuela de Negocios y Economía, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Jan F. Kiviet & Milan Pleus & Rutger Poldermans, 2014. "Accuracy and efficiency of various GMM inference techniques in dynamic micro panel data models," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 14-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Slesman, Ly & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Ra'ees, Wahabuddin, 2015. "Institutional infrastructure and economic growth in member countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 214-226.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth regressions; regional analysis; human capital; system GMM; instrumental variables;
All these keywords.
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2012-12-06 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EDU-2012-12-06 (Education)
- NEP-FDG-2012-12-06 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GEO-2012-12-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2012-12-06 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2012-12-06 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2012-12-06 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hohpro:382012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ivhohde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ivhohde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.