Report NEP-SBM-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volkova N.N., "undated". "Regional dimension of small innovation business," The articles from Russian magazines and from Collections of Institute of Economics; The Centre of innovation's Economics; Institute of Economics of RAS article_5, Socionet.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2012. "Firm Dynamics: The Death of New Canadian Firms: A Survival Analysis of the 2002 Cohort of Entrants to the Business Sector," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2012028e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- smruti, Smruti Ranjan Behera, 2012. "Technology Spillover and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: An Analysis of Indian Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 42178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azevedo, Susana & Cudney, Elizabeth A. & Grilo, António & Carvalho, Helena & Cruz-Machado, V., 2012. "The influence of eco-innovation supply chain practices on business eco-efficiency," MPRA Paper 42704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inklaar, Robert & Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix, 2012. "Who's afraid of big bad banks? Bank competition, SME, and industry growth," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 197, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 53, European Institute, LSE.
- André van Stel & Sander Wennekers & Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2012. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2011 The Netherlands," Scales Research Reports A201211, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kufenko, Vadim, 2012. "Empirical analysis of regional economic performance in Russia: Human capital perspective," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 38/2012, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".