Report NEP-FDG-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leitão, Nuno Carlos, 2012. "Bank credit and economic growth," MPRA Paper 42664, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "Spurious Regressions and Near-Multicollinearity, with an Application to Aid, Policies and Growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jakub Growiec & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "Technological Opportunity, Long-Run Growth, and Convergence," Working Papers hal-00753532, HAL.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-83 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:got:cegedp:145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- González-Val, Rafael & Lanaspa, Luis & Sanz, Fernando, 2012. "Gibrat’s law for cities, growth regressions and sample size," MPRA Paper 42615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul S. Segerstrom & Ignat Stepanok, 2012. "Learning How to Export," Kiel Working Papers 1801, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Geert Bekaert & Alexander Popov, 2012. "On the Link Between the Volatility and Skewness of Growth," NBER Working Papers 18556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benigno, Gianluca & Fornaro, Luca, 2012. "Reserve Accumulation, Growth and Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 9224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tim Bollerslev & Lai Xu & Hao Zhou, 2012. "Stock Return and Cash Flow Predictability: The Role of Volatility Risk," CREATES Research Papers 2012-51, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andreas Freytag & Martin Paldam, 2012. "Comparing good and bad borrowing in developing countries - a study of twin cases," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-31, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kufenko, Vadim, 2012. "Empirical analysis of regional economic performance in Russia: Human capital perspective," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 38/2012, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Naceur, Khraief & Gazi Salah, Uddin, 2012. "Environmental Kuznets Curve in an Open Economy: A Bounds Testing and Causality Analysis for Tunisia," MPRA Paper 42706, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2012.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Economic growth and environmental efficiency: Evidence from U.S. regions," MPRA Paper 42675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda, 2012. "A Dynamic Analysis of Entry Regulations and Productivity in Retail Trade," Working Paper Series 939, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 08 Dec 2014.
- Armon Rezai & Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2012. "The Optimal Carbon Tax and Economic Growth: Additive versus Multiplicative Damages," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-05/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Lucas Bretschger & Nujin Suphaphiphat, 2012. "Use Less, Pay More: Can Climate Policy Address the Unfortunate Event for Being Poor?," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.