Report NEP-TRA-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-83 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Loren Brandt & Trevor Tombe & Xiadong Zhu, 2012. "Online Appendix to "Factor Market Distortions Across Time, Space, and Sectors in China"," Technical Appendices 11-95, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Hiro Ito & Ulrich Volz, 2012. "The Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and Global Imbalances from a View of Sectorial Reforms," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23353, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kufenko, Vadim, 2012. "Empirical analysis of regional economic performance in Russia: Human capital perspective," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 38/2012, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kalina Manova & Zhihong Yu, 2012. "How Firms Export: Processing vs. Ordinary Trade with Financial Frictions," NBER Working Papers 18561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ott Toomet & Marco van der Leij & Meredith Rolfe, 2012. "Social Networks and Labor Market Inequality between Ethnicities and Races," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-120/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Kurtishi, Nedjati, 2012. "The Macedonian Labour Market: What makes it so different?," MPRA Paper 42045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mojsoska Blazevski, Nikica & Kostadinov, Aleksandar & Gregg, Con & Uexkull, Erik von, 2012. "Skills Policies for Economic Diversification in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia- Enhancing local skills policies for the food and tourism sectors," MPRA Paper 42654, University Library of Munich, Germany.