Skills Policies for Economic Diversification in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia- Enhancing local skills policies for the food and tourism sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zarinah Hamid, 2010. "Concentration of exports and patterns of trade:a time-series evidence of Malaysia," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 43(2), pages 255-270, January-M.
- Mona Haddad & Jamus Jerome Lim & Cosimo Pancaro & Christian Saborowski, 2013.
"Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 765-790, May.
- Haddad, Mona E. & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5222, The World Bank.
- Saborowski, Christian & Haddad, Mona & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Pancaro, Cosimo, 2012. "Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified," Working Paper Series 1491, European Central Bank.
- Malik, Adeel & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2009.
"The geography of output volatility,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 163-178, November.
- Adeel Malik & Jonathan R W Temple, 2005. "The Geography of Output Volatility," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Malik, Adeel & Temple, Jonathan, 2006. "The Geography of Output Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsfood industry / beverage industry / tourism / industrial production / production diversification / trade / human capital skilled worker skill requirements employment wages Macedonia; former Yugoslav Repblic;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2012-12-06 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-12-06 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.