Skills Policies for Economic Diversification in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia- Enhancing local skills policies for the food and tourism sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zarinah Hamid, 2010. "Concentration of exports and patterns of trade:a time-series evidence of Malaysia," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 43(2), pages 255-270, January-M.
- Mona Haddad & Jamus Jerome Lim & Cosimo Pancaro & Christian Saborowski, 2013.
"Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 765-790, May.
- Haddad, Mona E. & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5222, The World Bank.
- Saborowski, Christian & Haddad, Mona & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Pancaro, Cosimo, 2012. "Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified," Working Paper Series 1491, European Central Bank.
- Malik, Adeel & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2009.
"The geography of output volatility,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 163-178, November.
- Adeel Malik & Jonathan R W Temple, 2005. "The Geography of Output Volatility," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Malik, Adeel & Temple, Jonathan, 2006. "The Geography of Output Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsfood industry / beverage industry / tourism / industrial production / production diversification / trade / human capital skilled worker skill requirements employment wages Macedonia; former Yugoslav Repblic;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2012-12-06 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-12-06 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .