Evaluating Phillips curve based inflation forecasts in Europe: A note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maritta Paloviita, 2008.
"Comparing alternative Phillips curve specifications: European results with survey-based expectations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(17), pages 2259-2270.
- Paloviita, Maritta, 2005. "Comparing alternative Phillips curve specifications : European results with survey-based expectations," Research Discussion Papers 22/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Jens R Clausen & Bianca Clausen, 2010. "Simulating Inflation Forecasting in Real-Time; How Useful Is a Simple Phillips Curve in Germany, the UK, and the US?," IMF Working Papers 10/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Gary Koop & Luca Onorante, 2011.
"Estimating Phillips Curves in Turbulent Times using the ECBs Survey of Professional Forecasters,"
1109, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Onorante, Luca & Koop, Gary, 2012. "Estimating Phillips curves in turbulent times using the ECB's survey of professional forecasters," Working Paper Series 1422, European Central Bank.
- Matheson, Troy D., 2008.
"Phillips curve forecasting in a small open economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 161-166, February.
- Troy Matheson, 2006. "Phillips curve forecasting in a small open economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2006/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1997. "Is There a Core of Practical Macroeconomics That We Should All Believe?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 240-243, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPhillips Curve; Forecasting; Europe; RMSE;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-12-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-12-22 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-12-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:euvwdp:329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwffode.html .