Report NEP-EEC-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bekkour, Lamia & Jin, Xisong & Lehnert, Thorsten & Rasmouki, Fanou & Wolff, Christian C, 2012. "Euro at Risk: The Impact of Member Countries’ Credit Risk on the Stability of the Common Currency," CEPR Discussion Papers 9229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beirne, John & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2012. "The Pricing of Sovereign Risk and Contagion during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9249, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Botta, 2012. "Conflicting Claims in the Eurozone? Austerity's Myopic Logic and the Need for a European Federal Union in a Post-Keynesian Eurozone Center-Periphery Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_740, Levy Economics Institute.
- David ARISTEI & Manuela Gallo, 2012. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area during the Financial Crisis: a Multivariate Regime-Switching Approach," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 107/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Enders, Zeno & Jung, Philip & Müller, Gernot, 2012. "Has the Euro changed the Business Cycle?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raphael A. Auer, 2012. "What Drives Target2 Balances? Evidence From a Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2012-15, Swiss National Bank.
- Victoria Ivashina & David Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 2012. "Dollar funding and the lending behavior of global banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-74, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ricardo Correa & Horacio Sapriza & Andrei Zlate, 2012. "Liquidity shocks, dollar funding costs, and the bank lending channel during the European sovereign crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1059, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Truger, Achim & Will, Henner, 2012. "The German 'debt brake': A shining example for European fiscal policy?," IPE Working Papers 15/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Massimiliano Caporin & Loriana Pelizzon & Francesco Ravazzolo & Roberto Rigobon, 2012. "Measuring Sovereign Contagion in Europe," Working Papers No 4/2012, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Goodhart, Charles A & Lee, D J, 2012. "Adjustment Mechanisms in a Currency Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 9226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Evaluating Phillips curve based inflation forecasts in Europe: A note," Discussion Papers 329, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Ronald Bachmann & Peggy Bechara & Sandra Schaffner, 2012. "Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 0386, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Lang, Gunnar, 2012. "Lessons of the financial crisis for the attractiveness of European financial centers," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-080, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Antonio De Socio & Valentina Nigro, 2012. "Does corporate taxation affect cross-country firm leverage?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 889, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Beetsma, Roel & Mavromatis, Konstantinos, 2012. "An Analysis of Eurobonds," CEPR Discussion Papers 9244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michelle Norris & Nessa Winston, 2012. "GINI DP 42: Home-Ownership, Housing Regimes and Income Inequalities in Western Europe," GINI Discussion Papers 42, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.