GINI DP 42: Home-Ownership, Housing Regimes and Income Inequalities in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iwata, Shinichiro & Yamaga, Hisaki, 2008. "Rental externality, tenure security, and housing quality," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 201-211, September.
- Manuel B. Aalbers, 2009. "The Globalization and Europeanization of Mortgage Markets," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 389-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank A Cowell & Eleni Karagiannaki & Abigail McKnight, 2012.
"Mapping and measuring the distribution of household wealth: A cross-country analysis,"
case165, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Cowell, Frank & Karagiannaki, Eleni & McKnight, Abigail, 2012. "Mapping and measuring the distribution of householdwealth: a cross-country analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51288, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank Cowell & Eleni Karagiannaki & Abigail McKnight, 2012. "Mapping and Measuring the Distribution of Household Wealth: A Cross-Country Analysis," LWS Working papers 12, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-12-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-12-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:ginidp:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiuvanl.html .