Social housing in the Irish housing market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Norris & Nessa Winston, 2012. "GINI DP 42: Home-Ownership, Housing Regimes and Income Inequalities in Western Europe," GINI Discussion Papers 42, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Michelle Norris, 2016. "Varieties of Home Ownership: Ireland’s Transition from a Socialised to a Marketised Policy Regime," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 81-101, January.
- Robert Collinson & Ingrid Gould Ellen & Jens Ludwig, 2015. "Low-Income Housing Policy," NBER Chapters, in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume 2, pages 59-126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aia:ginidp:dp42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tony Fahey & Michelle Norris, 2011. "Housing in the Welfare State: Rethinking the Conceptual Foundations of Comparative Housing Policy Analysis," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 439-452.
- Michelle Norris & Nessa Winston, 2003. "Housing Policy Review, 1990-2002," Open Access publications 10197/5325, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Byrne, David & Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John, 2014. "Household Formation and Tenure Choice," Research Notes RN2014/2/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michelle Norris & Tony Fahey, 2011. "From asset based welfare to welfare housing? The changing function of social housing in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/2971, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Gerlach-Kristen, Petra & Mc Inerney, Niall, 2014. "The Role of Credit in the Housing Market," Papers WP495, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David Byrne & David Duffy & John FitzGerald, 2018.
"Household Formation and Tenure Choice: Did the Great Irish Housing Bust Alter Consumer Behaviour?,"
The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 49(3), pages 287-317.
- Byrne, David & Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John, 2014. "Household Formation and Tenure Choice: Did the great Irish housing bust alter consumer behaviour?," Papers WP487, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2018-08-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.