Report NEP-FOR-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Evaluating Phillips curve based inflation forecasts in Europe: A note," Discussion Papers 329, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Gerhard Hambusch & Sherrill Shaffer, 2012. "Forecasting Bank Leverage," Working Paper Series 176, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Xu Cheng & Bruce E. Hansen, 2012. "Forecasting with Factor-Augmented Regression: A Frequentist Model Averaging Approach," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-046, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francesco D'Amuri & Juri Marcucci, 2012. "The predictive power of Google searches in forecasting unemployment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 891, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Csaba Csávás & Szilárd Erhart & Dániel Felcser & Anna Naszodi, 2012. "Which Aspects of Central Bank Transparency Matter? Constructing a Weighted Transparency Index," MNB Working Papers 2012/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Marco J. Lombardi, 2012. "Oil price density forecasts: Exploring the linkages with stock markets," Working Papers No 3/2012, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Erica L. Reisman, 2012. "Evaluating a global vector autoregression for forecasting," International Finance Discussion Papers 1056, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jon Faust & Simon Gilchrist & Jonathan H. Wright & Egon Zakrajsek, 2012. "Credit spreads as predictors of real-time economic activity: a Bayesian Model-Averaging approach," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-77, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- B. Onur Tas, 2012. "Federal Reserve Private Information in Forecasting Interest Rates," Working Papers 1206, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Dan Farhat, 2012. "Artificial Neural Networks and Aggregate Consumption Patterns in New Zealand," Working Papers 1205, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2012.
- Eric Ghysels & Casidhe Horan & Emanuel Moench, 2012. "Forecasting through the rear-view mirror: data revisions and bond return predictability," Staff Reports 581, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1umfa09l8sao0qa3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kajal Lahiri, 2012. "Comment on "Forecast Rationality Tests Based on Multi-Horizon Bounds" by Andrew Patton and Allan Timmermann. Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, No. 1, Vol. 30, 2012, pp.1-17," Discussion Papers 12-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.