Federal Reserve Private Information in Forecasting Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gamber, Edward N. & Smith, Julie K., 2009.
"Are the Fed's inflation forecasts still superior to the private sector's?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 240-251, June.
- Edward N. Gamber & Julie K. Smith, 2007. "Are the Fed’s Inflation Forecasts Still Superior to the Private Sector’s?," Working Papers 2007-002, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting, revised Jul 2008.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-12-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2012-12-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-FOR-2012-12-22 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MON-2012-12-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tob:wpaper:1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ismail Saglam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibetutr.html .